Seat covers for the 2320

/ Seat covers for the 2320 #1  

thatguy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
I am looking for a seat cover for my 2320 because of the extra storage pockets..

So far I found 2 covers that seem to work. One of them was designed (and marketed for the 2320) BUT it does not have the pocket/pouches on it.. It seems to have the opening on the back so the SMV sign can be seen (but the SMV on the 2320 is on the ROPS not the seat)

John Deere Medium Compact Tractor Seat Cover

The other I found is the Large size for Gators/riding mowers - and it has the pockets I am looking for

John Deere Large Gator & Riding Mower Seat Cover

I am wondering if the Gator seat cover is wide enough for my 2320. Anyone have any idea how the gator seats compare to the 2320 seats..

thanks

Brian

/ Seat covers for the 2320
OOPs.. some how i got this in the wrong forum.. Sorry..

Ill ask a mod to move it..

sorry
brian

/ Seat covers for the 2320 #3  
Moved to JD forum.

/ Seat covers for the 2320 #4  
I have the first one, model 95223, which is supposed to fit compact utility tractor seats, on my 2520. It's a little too small. Not sure if they make anything bigger, but if I knew it fit like this, I would probably have passed on it.

/ Seat covers for the 2320 #5  
Sorry, meant to attach a picture before hitting post.

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 534
   / Seat covers for the 2320 #6  
I've a utility belt that I wrap the (normally) waist lines around the top of my left FEL tower. It holds most of the tools I need on the tractor. I've a hammer in an old soft briefcase hanging from the guard for the FEL.

Below is a picture of the utility belt.

Ralph

Attachments

• Pruners on tractor sm.jpg
    Pruners on tractor sm.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 260
   / Seat covers for the 2320 #7  
I have a JD seat cover on my 2320 that has the pockets and fits perfectly. My wife bought it for me from the dealer. It was a gift for Father's day so I don't know what the part number on the box was. Have you checked with a dealer yet?

/ Seat covers for the 2320
I have a JD seat cover on my 2320 that has the pockets and fits perfectly. My wife bought it for me from the dealer. It was a gift for Father's day so I don't know what the part number on the box was. Have you checked with a dealer yet?

I have looked on several dealer website and the only one i see for the 2320 is the one above and no where does it mention any pockets..

Lowes carries the medium seat cover that is designed for lawn/garden tractors - but I need a large to fit the seat