Seldom do I plug a product.

/ Seldom do I plug a product. #1  

mike69440

Elite Member
Tractor
1984 Kubota B7200D (Sold 2015,) 2005 L39 Kubota, 2006 RTV 900 1997 Komatsu PC75UU2E w/ Thumb & Blade, 2013 Mahindra Max28XL Shuttle
If you are in a bind having to remove a pressed in bearing or bushing by pulling from the I.D. Sizes 11/16 ro 1-5/8, then this little tool is well worth it. I looked all over and what I found either looked like junk mush metal, or was SNAP-ON tool like expensive.

I was impressed with the quality. It removed the bearing at the bottom of a manual steering box and the top bearing from the shaft column.

Amazon.com: OTC 4421 Pilot Bearing Pulling Attachment: Automotive

/ Seldom do I plug a product. #2  
Looks like a useful tool to have around.

/ Seldom do I plug a product. #3  
I you run a bead of weld around the inside of a bearing they will fall out.

/ Seldom do I plug a product. #4  
I you run a bead of weld around the inside of a bearing they will fall out.

Sometimes one must work harder because the tools to work smarter aren't within reach. Brains vs. Brawn but either will pull a bearing.

/ Seldom do I plug a product. #5  
They are a handy tool. Another way if you can find a piece of bar the same diameter as the shaft is to fill the bore with grease, put the piece of shaft up to the hole and give it a smack with a BFH.....Mike

/ Seldom do I plug a product. #6  
Nice tool:thumbsup:

If the bearings should be replaced it has happened that I've taken a bit of threaded rod and welded to the inner ring and used a slide hammer