Selling your Machine?

Indian MC

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
Is there a go to place that's best to sell your tractor besides FB market place? I'm looking at selling my B2601.

Jchonline

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M62, M7060, X1100C
Craigslist? Local for sale ads? There is also a for sale forum on this site.

Paystar

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
I always get my kids to post stuff for me on local facebook market place.
I used to use Kijiji, they seem to eclipsed Auto Trader here in Canada.....but every time I listed something on those two sites I got nothing but scam replies. You know, the ones that are in foreign broken english asking you to put in shipping container and send and they will send cheque, LOL

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Some feed stores like Tractor Supply and country stores etc.have bulletin board maybe another good place t advertise.

kthompson

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubotas B2710, M6800, L6060 cab, Volvo EC excavator, 2 ZTRs and various implements.
I have used FB Market Place most recently, Craigslist and BOTH have scammers on them. Word of mouth and if you have Nextdoor that can be good. Some of the big tractor sites will allow a private owner to list with them. Do you have a place you can park it with good visibility and is safe?

4570Man

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M59, Kubota L3800, Grasshopper 428D, Topkick dump truck, 3500 dump truck, 10 ton trailer, more lighter trailers.
I use market place exclusively. Craigslist is 90 percent scammers and I don’t look or list there.

AndyMA

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 2120 , Kubota MX5200 , Deere X748SE. 1956 Economy Tractor
All the tractor dealers I use have bulletin boards you can post on

Andy

mikester

Veteran Member
Tractor
M59 TLB
Seems like FB Marketplace is a great way to advertise "steal to order" items. All your personal info including where you live is available in one convenient place.

In Canada you can try Kijiji. For your safety Kijiji now plays man-in-the-middle with all communications and obfuscates buyer and sellers from each other. It's like having the phone company purposely hiding all call display data to make it harder to block spammers/scammers.

pmmully

Silver Member
Tractor
2006 Kubota L48 TLB
Tractor House is one avenue as would be equipment trader. Tractor house has a fairly decent rate for the advertisement. They did a book value on mine when they called, I would say it was pretty much spot on from what I learded.