Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,121  
... He said it was the stupidest thing he ever did.

...so far. I wouldn't want to think he'd peaked early; future escapades could yield him a shot at a Darwin award, or, at least, a nice, long stint behind bars.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,122  
It was for sale, sold it yesterday and doing all the paperwork today. We did the camping thing before he was here and a little once he was born. We lived in it while we built our house so we could be on location during construction. After that we had zero interest in camping though.

I bought an 05 ford Dually that I知 in the middle of installing a flatbed on so we will still be able to haul and pull, it just doesn稚 have all the bells and whistles that the 17 does but was loaded for 05

Brett

Man, sad to hear you sold it, but I fully understand wanting to spend more time with the youngun. I followed your truck/tractor thread over at FTE as well. Best of luck with the '05!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,123  
No photos but I read recently that a fellow stole some 40 foot aluminum irrigation pipes or such, put them diagonally through his vehicle and drove off, creased several parked cars before he was stopped. He said it was the stupidest thing he ever did.

Knowing human nature, I'd guess it wasn't the stupidest thing he ever did but the stupidest thing he ever did and got caught at. Big difference, but not to a Darwin candidate. There's probably plenty more to come from him. Stay tuned on this guy.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,124  
1519848387267.jpg

Held in by stretch wrap around the tailgate straps

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,126  
Those are some serious logs

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,127  
When I saw the pictures the logging trucks around Olympia WA came to mind.

I always give them a wide berth... several times a year there are instances of them upsetting in Western WA... loads shift or center of gravity problematic for turning plus overall length.