Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,881  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,882  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,883  
Did he find that guy on a supermarket bulletin board? You need something moved, call RICK! Reasonable rates!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,884  
What is even more ironic is Kapper is a retired police officer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,885  
Well that makes perfect sense. Guy I know is a retired big city cop. Jokeys cars now for a car dealership. Brags about seeing how fast the hot cars will go on public roadways. Rules for thee, not for me!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,886  
the cruise control on the GM stuff i have owned works much better than the ford stuff. put 100s of thousands on f350s and GM trucks.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,887  
I clocked this 90’s Chevy truck towing a double axle horse trailer at 90mph today on I-25N in central New Mexico.

IMG_5515.JPG

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,888  
I clocked this 90’s Chevy truck towing a double axle horse trailer at 90mph today on I-25N in central New Mexico.

View attachment 684795
Wow.
I had a 90s Chevy truck and let me assure you, he's getting about 0.0MPG....

About 5 years ago I got like 4-6 driving 80-85 pulling a small utility trailer (and I removed the ramp).

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,889  
Thing about tires is they're like screws in a hardware store - they only come in threes. Imagine the shipping costs of a set of four.

Poor guy doesn't even have these things strapped down! They could bounce out! 20210119_140703.jpg20210119_140723.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #13,890  
That could get wedged under a bridge, but good!