Shop manual for RK 37

/ Shop manual for RK 37 #1  

Tree Farmer Dave

Tractor
RK 37
Does anyone know of a source for a shop manual, (detailed on parts, part numbers, systems, and specifications) for RK 37s?
Owners manual helps on operation some, but not much on systems and parts.

/ Shop manual for RK 37 #3  
I was told by RK Tractor Guy... "We are not able to distribute service manuals publicly."
Which I don't understand. We paid all that money for the equipment and they won't provide us with the available documentation to work on it?

Even if I had to pay something for it, that would be fine.
I paid $300 to GM for the service manual for my Camaro when I bought it, which consists of 4 3" thick books containing every bit of info about the car.

/ Shop manual for RK 37
I was told by RK Tractor Guy... "We are not able to distribute service manuals publicly."
Which I don't understand. We paid all that money for the equipment and they won't provide us with the available documentation to work on it?

I paid $300 to GM for the service manual for my Camaro when I bought it, which consists of 4 3" thick books containing every bit of info about the car.

I wonder how you get a manual privately ?

/ Shop manual for RK 37 #6  
FYI: I wrote yesterday and asked about service/shop manuals for the RKtractor line, specifically the RK24H. The response was that they are working on them and there is not a set price yet. The response turn around time was less than an hour!! I should have asked if there is a way to get on a waiting or notification list. If any one finds that there is a list could you post that info?

/ Shop manual for RK 37 #7  

I was working on my RK 37 yesterday. I was not able to get in touch with the dealer I bought it from and couldn't get a return phone call or text. I was searching, like ya'll for some answers online and came across this thread.

I finally decided to call RK Corporate and after not taking no for an answer from the young lady I finally managed to reach, she connected me to Cody Lowe (sp?). I had a very heated conversation with him and the only thing he would say is that RK signed a non-disclosure agreement that they would not share any of their service materials with the customers! He also said that if I wished to work on my tractor that I paid over $40,000 for I would have to do it without a shop manual! No suggestion of trying to help, no offer of technical assistance, no sympathy, only an arrogant attitude of someone who has no idea of real world situations or at least not caring that when a piece of equipment breaks down that you have to fix it yourself when the dealership is 2 hours away, they won't answer the phone because they're too busy, and nobody will return a phone call!!

I told him that I would do everything in my power to let the buying public know how RK operated and I would document it on YouTube. His first response was to threaten to sue me. I told him to go ahead and try to because I was only going to tell the truth. He said that I'd better tell both sides (which I'm actually doing here) and I told him he'd have to tell his own side.

I was so pissed off of the lack of support after buying such an expensive piece of equipment I told him I guess I should've just bought a Kabota! I asked for his boss and he arrogantly told me there was no other person to complain to and that he WAS THE TOP! Well, everyone has a boss, even the owner or board of directors....that's the buying public! I will be creating a video informing people of how we're all being treated. I'll be sure to post a link later and hope others will add to the conversation. All we want is access to shop manuals so we can work on our tractors! I guess they're scared we're going to steal trade secrets.

/ Shop manual for RK 37 #8  
I know the RK 24 is the same as a Tym T254 or a mahindra E-max 25.
on the RK 37 maybe you could find the TYM equivalent and order a shop manual from a TYM dealer?
It does suck they won't offer us a shop manual for purchase.

/ Shop manual for RK 37 #10  
Hate to hear this. So glad I purchased a tractor that is manufactured by the same company that sells it. Sorry for your troubles. I would try and go after a TYM manual.