Shovel that XXXXing snow again

/ Shovel that XXXXing snow again #11  
KEEP SHOVELING!

fw.JPG

/ Shovel that XXXXing snow again #12  
Shoveling snow leads to death, as one of the people (73) west of me found out with the last storm we had. Guaranteed he will never do it again. Dropped dead right in his driveway, heart attack.

/ Shovel that XXXXing snow again #13  
I wish I could operate a hoe that fast.

/ Shovel that XXXXing snow again
LOL I've never seen one of those little backhoes before. Rather ingenious....

Thank You, I like this little backhoe, very handy and quite powerfully. :)

It looks like you only need a tad of shoveling by using the backhoe to get most of the snow away from the building. Good job. The only white stuff we have seen this year is the occasional frost and not many days of that. It has really been a mild winter here. We usually get a couple of light snows per year, once as early as first week in December and as late as last of Feb. We don't have to worry about moving it though because within a few days it is always gone. Sure is pretty to see in the trees and covering up all the brown grass at least for a day or two.

I sure don't miss shoveling snow though like I had to do in Grand Isle New York when I lived there briefly. I could have used a tractor there just to clear the driveway when we would get 2-3 feet at a time. Had to do some in Calgary and Fort McMurray Canada also but it was light stuff and never much at a time so I never needed anything more than a snow shovel there.

Thank You, here early winter was very warm and no snow at all but no sky is open... :eek:

+1 Loved your video. You turned a tedious job into an entertaining video.:thumbsup:

Thank You very much.. is sure look quite entertain... :D