So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered

/ So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered #1  

KenLysons

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2032r with Tektite cab, New Holland W130B payloader
I had a wonderful little Massey GC2400 with a snowblower and cab, used it all winter and just loved it.
Trouble is I also have a very low hour 2014 JD 2032r, with front end loader, 655 tiller, 65" MM mower, wood chipper and weight box.
The massey is really a single use unit.
I tried for a few months to sell one or the other, and the Massey went first.

I bought a nearly showroom mint 54" blower today, and should have the cab in a month. I am seriously looking forward to the install.
I ordered it bare as possible, opted for the JD green paint on the roof, and heater. The only other thing it comes with is a windshield washer.

I will add working lights, backup and interior lights, amber strobe and clearance lights.

I also bought a 78" 3 pt hitch blade today, it is quite heavy, maybe too heavy and big for the little JD, but I will try it for sure.

I am looking at adding a hydraulic diverter/multiplier so I can pivot the rear blade, the other 2 are used already for lifting and snow chute deflection.

If anyone has added one, please let me know how you made out, what you used.

If there is any interest I will add pics when the cab gets here.

/ So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered
Wiper. It camer with a wiper, not washer.

/ So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered #3  
   / So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered #4  
It's a Tektite Cab as noted in the thread title, and it seems their cab is an ROPS cab.

Nice set up, if you have not removed snow in a heated cab with a front mounted snowblower with in the cab chute rotation/deflector controls, then you will be in for a real treat this winter.

KC

edit: sorry I missed your first post, must of read it a while ago.

THe cab is just bolted on, heater hose and electrical are just laying on the hood until I get them hooked up.

ROPS comes off, the cab is rated for it.

I had a little massey with chute rotation, but not deflection. Getting out for a stretch is not a bad thing just to change the deflection.

I also have a heavy rear blade, and am trying to figure out a way to change deflection, but the 2032r only has 2 hydraulic circuits.

Adding a splitter is too **** expensive.

/ So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered #6  
How much to add the splitter?

Sounds like the cab might be one that could be convertible between seasons.. if a lift could be fabbed.

Prolly more than a half-hour job.. tks for the info.

If John Deere does it likely 1200-1500

I don't know enough about hydraulics to do it myself.

There is no bolt on kit that is reasonably priced.

Not really, the heater hose would be a problem and all the wiring

/ So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered #8  
Not really, the heater hose would be a problem and all the wiring

Those could be made quick-connect.
Is the cab a single unit, and lowered into place.. or assembled piece by piece to install?

Poke around on the sites that discuss add-on grapples that need auxiliary hydraulics and have the splitters with the electronics in a package.

Also, I've been looking at a hydraulic valve (Solenoid Operated Double Selector Valve 9-8602 Surplus Center) to fit on my 4300 so I can switch the 3rd SCV control from the hyd. top arm to my forks' thumb. Now have to re-connect the hoses manually when switching from one to the other.

/ So I did a thing today- 2032r; 54 Snowblower and Tektite cab ordered #9  
When I bought my 5310 and FEL I bought a Long 4 in 1 bucket and it was installed with a double selector solenoid valve. I later bought a grapple and had them change the hydraulics to live. But the solenoid valve setup worked really well. It's a good, inexpensive way to get and additional function. I just bought a new 5090E and had the 3rd SCV added. It was $600 installed.

All done. Even added a bunch of lights, 3d printed a compartment to hold the sirius, aux lighter and my phone. Turned out very well.