SOLD: EA (Everything Attachments) SOLD: Wicked 55" Grapple, lightly used, like new. $2000

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
Sold sold sold

Hey everyone,

I don't need to own two grapples. This one came with my tractor in a package. It works great! No damage or issues. Just a little surface rust on the normal wear areas - I will touch up with rust converter and make it look new for ya. I'm not sure how much the previous owner used it, but it looks pretty minimal from the metal wear patterns. Never dug/raked with. I only put it on my loader a handful of times myself, found a couple excuses to move things around but then used my other grapple since then instead.

Honestly this EA wicked 55" is actually nicer than my MTL, and significantly lighter weight (more capacity left for lifting). But I could use the cash and this should get used by someone who needs it. Standard SSQA fitment and AG hydraulic connectors.

Current new price of a 55" wicked from EA is $2,724.66 PLUS TAX Lol they just raised the price to $3,051.62 ($2,860.69 sale price?) PLUS TAX. Plus a a very long lead time (and they charge your card up front! lol). Come hand me 20 benjamins instead, and get to grapplin'!

https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...ch-Wicked-Root-Rake-Grapple-p/eta-55-wrrg.htm

I am located in Southeast michigan. Happy to load this in my pickup and meet you anywhere in a triangle between Jackson/Lansing/Farmington/Toledo (if you're coming from much father away - not trying to deliver it just for fun). We can hand load it from my truck to yours, it's light enough.

Sorry no trades or help needed, just need 2000 cash for it. Bill of sale included if desired.

Pics:

pHnAtbN.jpg

kioPMCq.jpg

iGOFpCe.jpg

jvNmkPw.jpg

4qS1N3u.jpg

3s7z99m.jpg

Last edited:
   / SOLD: EA (Everything Attachments) SOLD: Wicked 55" Grapple, lightly used, like new. $2000 #2  
Hi There - Did you sell the grapple?

/ SOLD: EA (Everything Attachments) SOLD: Wicked 55" Grapple, lightly used, like new. $2000
Hi Gregor,

Nope, still have it! Been meaning to post it locally on craigslist and FB marketplace but haven't gotten around to that yet (perhaps good luck for you!).

Let me know if you'd like to set something up in the southeast Michigan area (are you local?)

/ SOLD: EA (Everything Attachments) SOLD: Wicked 55" Grapple, lightly used, like new. $2000 #4  
Hi Deezler,
I did email you this afternoon directly. I am near Pontiac, so I can't be too far from you. I would like more detail on the grapple. The age, connectors, how long have you had it? I'm a serious buyer, but I'm unavailable until Monday, 8/29. Thanks

/ SOLD: EA (Everything Attachments) SOLD: Wicked 55" Grapple, lightly used, like new. $2000
Still available. It was pointed out to me that while not the oldest EA 55" wicked grapple design they've made, it's also not the brand newest. So $2000 takes it.

But this thing is in perfect shape and ready to work! Nary a bend, tweak, or gouge on it.

/ SOLD: EA (Everything Attachments) SOLD: Wicked 55" Grapple, lightly used, like new. $2000 #6  
I would like this grapple. Would you be willing to ship this to Louisiana? I will pickup the shipping fees

I would like this grapple. Would you be willing to ship this to Louisiana? I will pickup the shipping fees
First post in the forum is to come ask me this? Hmmmm

Shipping would be expensive. I have no problem palletizing it and setting up LTL freight if you want to send me a full payment for all of it ahead of time, i guess.
Send me a private message with your details if serious.

Sold! My FB marketplace listing produced a dozen interested local parties.