Something Stolen From My House

/ Something Stolen From My House #1  

Buppies

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240 EX mark 60 in 29 hp Toro 60inch Z Master 21 inch walk behind Polaris 900 hunter edition 30in toro walk behind
No it wasn't my tractor but a canoe 17 feet long that had been done by the pond until Saturday morning. It had been in the same place for 10 years and gave my family a lot of enjoyment and now it's gone. Whoever too it had to move over 300yds to get it over the fence and to the road. The sheriff's dept. said a lot of things are being stolen now in this economy. So everyone please lock up what you have. This took place in southwest Va.:mad:

/ Something Stolen From My House #2  
sorry to hear about lost canoe. I live in the country and lost about $600 worth of tools. Never locked thinks up but now I chain the driveway and lock the house up.

/ Something Stolen From My House
Thanks Carykong it makes you feel violated in someways. I have been searching for a gate since last night cruising various sites. This was not a planned expense but one we believe is necessary. Having a child in college does not leave money for extra expenditures.

/ Something Stolen From My House #4  
Someone saw it and knew its value. If its not bolted down it's gone.

/ Something Stolen From My House #5  
That said as a friend of mine is trying to figure out how to stay in business after his trailer was broken into at a jobsite and 12k worth of his tools (his livelihood) were stolen.

/ Something Stolen From My House #6  
A client of mine had his smoker stolen last year. It's a big set up on a trailer that he kept in a fenced parking lot at his office. They cut the gate and drove off with it.

Last week, his son was driving through town and saw it sitting in front of a house. He called the police and they recovered it. The people at the house said that a guy drove by and asked them if they wanted to buy it. Nobody believes their story, but the police are not going to do anything about it either. My friend is a retired cop and he said he's just happy to have it back.

We're hoping that now that the police know about those people, at that house, that they will be watching them.

I'm looking for a nice sized hog to shoot so we can smoke it on his smoker!!!!

Eddie

/ Something Stolen From My House #9  
It just seems that someone is always ready to take anything of value...I have lost a new lawn mower, and a automotive battery from my tractor to name a few items?

/ Something Stolen From My House #10  
Notice, please, that Eddie said "hog" and as far as I know, Oscar is a pig.

and for all the new people... Oscar is Eddies pet pig :laughing::thumbsup: