Steering on my Cub Cadet hydraulic 3206

/ Steering on my Cub Cadet hydraulic 3206 #1  

Gerald76

Tractor
Cub cadet 3206
I'm just trying to find out if anybody else had issues with the hydraulic steering hesitating when you try to turn it. When I go to turn the tractor it gets hard to turn I have to stop mowing to turn the wheel and then start again

/ Steering on my Cub Cadet hydraulic 3206 #2  
Welcome to TBN

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you.

/ Steering on my Cub Cadet hydraulic 3206 #3  
I'm just trying to find out if anybody else had issues with the hydraulic steering hesitating when you try to turn it. When I go to turn the tractor it gets hard to turn I have to stop mowing to turn the wheel and then start again
I assume you checked the hydro fluid level. A low level can cause steering problems on those mowers. A pump going bad could cause problems.
Bob B.

/ Steering on my Cub Cadet hydraulic 3206 #4  
The shaft that the steering wheel goes into a socket that enables the tilt to work needs to be lubricated . I used an old can of STP which worked great when it starts to bind up.