Still hunting a 3pt hitch for my GT14

/ Still hunting a 3pt hitch for my GT14 #1  

artfull dodger

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 420 garden tractor
Since I hope to have my GT14 running again soon, had to get a replacement used head to overcome an injector gasget issue with NLA parts, mainly being the soft graphite seal between the injector body and the bore/precombustion chamber, so I am back in the market for a 3pt or someone that can build me one. I have lower arms from a cub cadet cat 0 set up, just need the rest of it. I do have the rear pto from Gary, so I am set on that aspect. Also hunting a correct exhaust side engine panel, mine if for the YM122 with the single cylinder diesel and not the GT14. Should have an opening for access to the oil dipstick. Thanks Mike

/ Still hunting a 3pt hitch for my GT14 #2  
Hoye should have your 3ph parts.

/ Still hunting a 3pt hitch for my GT14
They do not, the 3 point set up has been NLA from Yanmar for some time for the GT14/YM146 tractors. My only hope, other than someone building it for me, is one off a parts machine. Thanks Mike

/ Still hunting a 3pt hitch for my GT14 #4  
Keep your eyes open as lately there has been a few sold for parts around the place, i just wish i was over in the US :(

/ Still hunting a 3pt hitch for my GT14 #5  
I would think Hoye or other Tractor parts suppliers would have it as aftermarket. Did you check with them personally. They have cat. 0 3ph parts.

/ Still hunting a 3pt hitch for my GT14
The main parts are unique to the GT14/YM146 tractors. Espicaly in relation to the upper rock shaft, reach rod to the mid rock shaft. I have a set of lower arms for Cat 0 off a cub cadet super GT tractor. I have thoughts on how the upper rock shaft could be fabbed up using pillow bearings for support. I just lack the welding and steel cutting skills to fab it myself. Mike