STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
OK guys and girls , fess up !!! who likes canned spam beside me and the bride? seems to me a whole lot of folks must buy it as they still make and sell it. just my presonal survey to see if it is only poor folks like me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif that enjoys it? and what is your favorite way to eat it? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM
OK guys and girls , fess up !!! who likes canned spam beside me and the bride? seems to me a whole lot of folks must buy it as they still make and sell it. just my presonal survey to see if it is only poor folks like me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif that enjoys it? and what is your favorite way to eat it? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #3  
Frank,
I haven't had it in years, but I did when it was a part of my diet.

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #4  
Frank,
I haven't had it in years, but I did when it was a part of my diet.

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #5  
Mmmmmmmmm. Fried in a little butter with mayo on white toast. Terrible for the insides, but great on the taste buds! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #6  
Mmmmmmmmm. Fried in a little butter with mayo on white toast. Terrible for the insides, but great on the taste buds! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #7  
OK, I eat it and like it. Warm it up a little and it goes great with a hot bed of white rice with pork and beans. Great campfire meal. I also make sandwiches with mayonnaise and slice tomatoes. I love that too. The next day I love eating the "hardened" up pieces like canned jerky and could snack on them until lunch or so.

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #8  
OK, I eat it and like it. Warm it up a little and it goes great with a hot bed of white rice with pork and beans. Great campfire meal. I also make sandwiches with mayonnaise and slice tomatoes. I love that too. The next day I love eating the "hardened" up pieces like canned jerky and could snack on them until lunch or so.

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #9  
No thank you. Just something about "meat" that won't spoil in the pantry but, I will admit before I knew any better I ate it fried with onion's and ketchup and it was good. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ STRANGE QUESTION? CANNED SPAM #10  
No thank you. Just something about "meat" that won't spoil in the pantry but, I will admit before I knew any better I ate it fried with onion's and ketchup and it was good. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif