Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #1  

deezler

Elite Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7305, Kioti CK3510seh TLB
I did this on my ck3510, but then realized the the DK and NX tractor hoods seem to use the same style font also.

Does your Kioti hood have a blank line, or extra space for more decals/badging? My ck3510 did. I started by cleaning up the hood on my new (to me) tractor. Chopped the blue line back because it was all tattered and scuffed up. But then I couldn't stop looking at how there was clearly a blank line of text missing between the "HST" and "ECO CRDI" labels. Why not put something personal in there just for fun?

vUpfJbE.jpg

UsDYEJs.jpg

Well I am a dork and my buddies often text this phrase to compliment or encourage one another, so it seemed fitting for celebrating my bad ass new machine. Easily removable if I ever want to change it up, but also weather proof vinyl for excellent durability in the mean time.

khDLm7q.jpg

The new stickers were easily created on diylettering.com : Vinyl Lettering Online Designer - DoItYourselfLettering.com

Font: Handel (under sans-serif menu)
Style: Italic
Letter color: white, border color: dark blue
Border thickness: 200+% ( I went too narrow on mine, as you can see)

My font "height" was 1" for my ck3510, but it should have been just a touch smaller. Maybe 0.9 (not sure if border adds to height or not). All caps to match, obviously.

With the hood reinstalled, the new stickers hide behind the loader uprights anyway. Pretty subtle.

9doknHn.jpg

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #2  
lol! Looks good!
very subtle

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #3  
I like em. You gonna make some and sell? If so send me a pm and give me the details. I’d like to get a couple made.

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals
Clint, follow the link and you’ll see how great their design tool is and how easy it all is. Follow my recipe above. So you can make whatyou want! Its under $10 per custom sticker, pretty good bargain.

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #5  
I like em. You gonna make some and sell? If so send me a pm and give me the details. I’d like to get a couple made.
Hey Clint, maybe you missed the part where it says "do it yourself"... 😄

"The new stickers were easily created on diylettering.com : Vinyl Lettering Online Designer - DoItYourselfLettering.com

Font: Handel (under sans-serif menu)
Style: Italic
Letter color: white, border color: dark blue
Border thickness: 200+% ( I went too narrow on mine, as you can see)"

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #6  
I got that part. I’m puter illiterate. And I ain’t got a clue where to go to get the vinyl sticker to print it out.

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals
Just click the link, man. They print and mail it to you. Its a fancy order form, essentially.

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #8  
Gotcha. I was lost for a few min. Well let’s be honest. I stay lost....

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #9  
This is great! Thanks for the info on getting stickers made :)

/ Stupid friday post: custom matching Kioti-font decals #10  
Yeah I ordered some new MC numbers (boat registration numbers) for my superjet from this website. I haven’t put them on yet but they look great! No complaints, price was right!