Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #1  

Greyfields

Silver Member
My new 4120 arrived last Friday, in the pouring rain.
Saturday: Rain
Sunday: Rain
Monday: Wind and Rain

I know I live in Washington, but geesh. It's times like this I ask myself "what would a pagan do?"

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #2  
Don't know myself. I have been reading up on getting the pastures back into shape and several different sources say I need a sacrifice area for the winter. I keep asking folks here about about how to do this, should I use a bronze axe or what, and what animal , and they start backing away slowly and won't speak to me anymore. I know the procedure to call the clans to war, and the procedure to make the wheat ripen, but this one leaves me at a loss.

The days are now longer than the nights, and that is impacting my drinking time.

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #3  
tell me about it. your in the puget, i'm farther west elma/aberdeen. closer to the rainforest + closer to open ocean :rolleyes:

i bought my first rotary mower yesterday and wanted to wrestle it on to see how it worked. THAT was fun :mad:

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #4  
Greyfields,

It took me a while to get it...but that's just funny!

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #5  
Be thankful it isn't WHITE!!

been in snow/winter pattern since last week,
getting sickening for sure.

some flowers had come up,, but i think
they did an about face!

:D

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #6  
Goats have never let me down...

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #7  
Bring 'em up here... (All my pastures look like a "sacrifice area".)

Something - anything to get things movin' along! Frost line is goin' down in this area and some of the neighbors are having their wells freeze.

I've still got 4-5 ft. berms of snow and 7-8 inches of snow/water in the fields.

But, I can still get out there with the tractor and cut trees and burn the tops and limbs without so much as hurtin' a single blade of grass!

Akfish

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #8  
This is guaranteed to work. Come down here to cochise county catch a Sonoran Gila Monster, take him back to washington. Stick your finger in his mouth he will bite down, begin taking large gulps of single malt scotch, wait untill it thunders and then cut his head off with your finger still in. It will either stop raining or you simply will no longer care.

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #9  
Jimbrown said:
This is guaranteed to work. Come down here to cochise county catch a Sonoran Gila Monster, take him back to washington. Stick your finger in his mouth he will bite down, begin taking large gulps of single malt scotch, wait untill it thunders and then cut his head off with your finger still in. It will either stop raining or you simply will no longer care.

I saw that one on disovery channel, but they were debunking urban legends..:rolleyes:

/ Suggestions on which animal to sacrifice #10  
Hey it could be snow.
I started to build a new garden 2 weeks ago and old man winter made a return visit. I am thinking about a goose or duck to sacrifice.