Super Duty Lead Times

/ Super Duty Lead Times #41  
Lariat is a pretty nice package, far from "no-frills". I'd guess 53K is a pretty good deal.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #42  
Good question, maybe he meant Lariat? I am not familiar with the Ford models.

Yeah, Lariat fits that description (leather seats) and price. That's a really nice truck.

/ Super Duty Lead Times
Lariat is a pretty nice package, far from "no-frills". I'd guess 53K is a pretty good deal.

That's an insane deal. Thats below invoice, and even dug into the dealer holdback.

The question would be at $53k, what were the dealer fees? Processing? Etc. Those could really add up.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #44  
That's an insane deal. Thats below invoice, and even dug into the dealer holdback.

The question would be at $53k, what were the dealer fees? Processing? Etc. Those could really add up.

The Lariat trim line is pretty diverse with different option groups and can span a pretty big price difference. I have a 2020 Lariat Fleet (entry level Lariat) with the 6.7 diesel and it was $64K. There were other Lariats on the lot that were easily $10- 15K more.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #45  

I built this truck online as a SuperCab, not SuperCrew, and it was priced at a little over $54k.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #46  

He said it was invoice and I think with a trade. He also said the model was with the least amount of options, like plain wheels, no chrome package and the very least he could get on sensor type stuff. He always buys his own tires and wheels. He wanted a regular cab but said leather was not an option. He wanted a light weight truck because a supercharger is in it's future, Lol.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #47  
The 7.3 with no frills with extended cab and 8 foot bed would be half way to heaven if it were close to $53K.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #48  
The 7.3 with no frills with extended cab and 8 foot bed would be half way to heaven if it were close to $53K.

Ford F250 XL, SuperCab (extended cab), 4x4, 8' bed, 7.3 engine, $43k when I built it on the Ford site. That's MSRP before rebates or discounts. Add fun or cushy options of your choice to run the price much higher, but as is for 43K that's a lot of truck.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #49  
Ford F250 XL, SuperCab (extended cab), 4x4, 8' bed, 7.3 engine, $43k when I built it on the Ford site. That's MSRP before rebates or discounts. Add fun or cushy options of your choice to run the price much higher, but as is for 43K that's a lot of truck.
I am surprised at how few supercabs are out there in inventory on the lots. It seems everyone has crewcabs. I want an 8 foot bed and that makes one long truck.

/ Super Duty Lead Times #50  
You might take a new F250 CC with 8' bed for a test drive. I bought one in July and I've been very satisfied with the turning radius and maneuverability. I'm not sure if Ford made changes to the front end that changed the steering, but I actually have less of an issue with it than a 2014 F150 crew w/ 5.5' bed that I have. Maybe I just assume the F150 should be more maneuverable.