Surging Husqvarna garden tractor

Richard001

Platinum Member
Tractor
Jd lx178
So is the gas the fix or the Seafoam ?

If this is the fix, all the repair shops hope nobody finds out about this or they will all go out of business.

thebmrust

Tractor
none yet
Maybe both. Most know that ethanol gas is basically cancer for engines. So, both ethanol and sea foam to clear the arteries, keeps the ticker clickin’z.

shooterdon

Elite Member
Near Johannesburg MI but in the middle of nowhere
Tractor
2019 LS XR4140 HST Cab; 2020 Kawasaki Mule SX; 2021 Bad Boy 54" ZT Elite

If this is the fix, all the repair shops hope nobody finds out about this or they will all go out of business.
There is an Amish operated shop I go to for stuff. They sell Country Clipper ZT's, Husqvarna chainsaws, a lot of small engines etc. They told me emphatically to always run Rec fuel in my small engine machines.

I bought my Bad Boy ZT from my tractor dealer. He told me I could run 10% during the summer if but it would be better to run Rec fuel all the time. The mower was delivered with Rec fuel in it.

jaxs

Veteran Member
Tractor
841 ford,MF65,Cub Lowboy,,Ford 600

Husqvarna evidently believes pump gas causes problems. When I bought a Husqvarna string trimmer they offered to extend full factory warranty 3 years if I bought 3 quarts premix fuel. I bought the fuel and by the time i burned it without as much as a hicup I was hooked and bought more. That was 4 years ago and the trimmer starts and runs good as the day I bought it. I never before had a trimmer go more than 2 years without major fuel issues. So yea,let repair shops pound sand.