Surging Husqvarna garden tractor

/ Surging Husqvarna garden tractor #21  
So is the gas the fix or the Seafoam ?

If this is the fix, all the repair shops hope nobody finds out about this or they will all go out of business.

/ Surging Husqvarna garden tractor #22  
Maybe both. Most know that ethanol gas is basically cancer for engines. So, both ethanol and sea foam to clear the arteries, keeps the ticker clickin’z.

/ Surging Husqvarna garden tractor #23  

If this is the fix, all the repair shops hope nobody finds out about this or they will all go out of business.
There is an Amish operated shop I go to for stuff. They sell Country Clipper ZT's, Husqvarna chainsaws, a lot of small engines etc. They told me emphatically to always run Rec fuel in my small engine machines.

I bought my Bad Boy ZT from my tractor dealer. He told me I could run 10% during the summer if but it would be better to run Rec fuel all the time. The mower was delivered with Rec fuel in it.

/ Surging Husqvarna garden tractor #24  

Husqvarna evidently believes pump gas causes problems. When I bought a Husqvarna string trimmer they offered to extend full factory warranty 3 years if I bought 3 quarts premix fuel. I bought the fuel and by the time i burned it without as much as a hicup I was hooked and bought more. That was 4 years ago and the trimmer starts and runs good as the day I bought it. I never before had a trimmer go more than 2 years without major fuel issues. So yea,let repair shops pound sand.