T273 broken fuel injector line

/ T273 broken fuel injector line #1  

Stumpshot

On my 08 t273 the small metal line between injectors is leaking at the front injector.
The whole 3 injector series is connected together with these tiny lines. Does anyone know how to repair or where to get a replacement for this part? First time I've been exposed to an injection system like this and not a diesel guy to begin with.
Thanks for any help.

/ T273 broken fuel injector line #2  
Mitsubishi part No. 31B61-02600. The Mitsubishi S3L2 and S3L engines are used in quite different pieces of equipment by multiple manufacturers. Should cost less than $50.

If you download the parts manual for your tractor it wil have the parts diagrams and lists. I found the manual your 273 shares with my 233, online at one of the TYM dealers sites. But unfortunately i can’t remember which site. If you need a copy PM me and I can probably send you the file.

/ T273 broken fuel injector line
Thanks Jigs.
I found the part numbers in the engine manual I downloaded. I still can't figure how these "overflow pipes" connect unless they just press into the screw-in fittings. Strange setup to be sure!

Back to these hard line fuel overflow pipes. I don't know how to get the fuel injectors out with these things on them. I have the TYM engine manual loaded but it is no help at all. The manual on page 62 and 63 show an exploded view and call the piece with the overflow pipe in it "body sub assembly" the fitting that it screws into is labeled "nut- nozzle retaining.
How do you get these things apart without shearing the hard piping?
Can someone tell me how to change the injectors without ruining the (apparently) pressed in overflow pipes?
I'm really stuck and the manuals are pretty much worthless.
Thanks

/ T273 broken fuel injector line #5  
Look at page 60 of the parts manual. There is a little drawing in the upper right corner.

It appears to me that here is a flat on the injector holder below the overflow return line, and then a gasket above and below the ring the tubing is hooked to, and nut on the pressure line from the pump. I think you put a wrench on the injector holder, and then a wrench on the nut which secures the pressure line, and break that free and lift out the pressure lines to the injectors. After that it appears that the return lines and the collars the overflow runs between, lift off Of the holders.

Thanks again Jigs. I'll check it out tomorrow!

Jigs
There they are..just as the diagram shows but they are so tiny I thought they were part of the fuel lines. Once I get them off I'll see how they connect to the bodies. I've seen the set of 3 individual lines sold separately some where. Makes me wonder if they are not just pressed into the body. I also see the bodies and lines as a complete assembly for around $100.

/ T273 broken fuel injector line #8  
When I was looking around the web, I was seeing them for the engine installed in other tractors for around $50.

When I was looking around the web, I was seeing them for the engine installed in other tractors for around $50.
Jigs...where were you looking. %50 sounds lots better than $100.

/ T273 broken fuel injector line #10  
I just did a google search for the mitsubishi part number and the engine designation. I think the lowest cost one was for a Cub Cadet, on a site that specialized in Cub Cadet parts.

Google search for “Mitsubishi S3L parts”, And the part number from the TYM manual, without the TYM. Quite few sites came up. The S3L, and S3L2 are installed in several compact tractor brands and models, plus industrial lift truck, sweepers, etc.