Taylor Pittsburgh 3 Point Post Hole Diggers Anyone have input on This Brand

/ Taylor Pittsburgh 3 Point Post Hole Diggers Anyone have input on This Brand #1  

dieseltractorfan

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360 SS
I'm looking to buy a 3 point post hole digger . Found a new Taylor Pittsburgh 3 Point Post Hole Diggers model 915 PHD with either a 6, 9 or 12 auger for what seems to be a pretty good price $1095.00. Taylor uses a slipper clutch have not seen this on other models. Need to auger holes for 6x6 post for saw mill shelter and a barn my nephew is building. Soil by us is sandy not alot of rocks

Does anyone have one of these? What is you experience using it ? Thanks

/ Taylor Pittsburgh 3 Point Post Hole Diggers Anyone have input on This Brand #2  
I don't have any experience with that brand auger, but it appears to be overly light duty to me. The frame material and construction in particular, as well as the auger itself.

For the money they are asking, you could get a heavier duty auger from TSC or similar farm store for less. County Line brand from TSC is a good inexpensive auger that I do have experience with.
I sold mine to a neighbor a few years ago, and now use a loader mounted SSQA hydraulic auger. They're expensive, but a game changer in drilling a lot of holes.