TBN merchanduse?

/ TBN merchanduse? #1  

300UGUY

Tractor
Kubota L3400, Farmall H
I'd like to get a TBN coffee mug, any chance of TBN selling them? I know its not a high profit item....:)

/ TBN merchanduse? #2  
I would too... but apparently they are somewhat mythical.

Only brought out for 'million submission' competitions. :(

/ TBN merchanduse? #3  
I want one:D

/ TBN merchanduse? #4  
Sounds like a good opportunity to auction mine off......................:laughing:

TBN%20Prize.jpg

/ TBN merchanduse? #5  
There are three boxes at the top of a storage rack, about 16' in the air, labeled "HATS" and I believe within those boxes are the remains of 144 TBN hats we made several years ago. :laughing:

I've gotten several requests so once we sort out how to ship them (we don't ship from here so we have to set up fulfillment), we will put them online so people can buy them.

/ TBN merchanduse? #6  
I know it's not the same thing as "official" merchandise...but anyone can go to sites like cafepress and make their own....Or maybe TBN management could set up a store at one of the customization sites and sell authentic stuff that way??

/ TBN merchanduse? #7  
There are three boxes at the top of a storage rack, about 16' in the air, labeled "HATS"...
I love you guys but those hats really suck... sign me up for a coffee mug!!!

/ TBN merchanduse? #9  
Muhammad I've gotten several requests so once we sort out how to ship them (we don't ship from here so we have to set up fulfillment) said:
:licking::thumbsup:

/ TBN merchanduse? #10  
They are fine as long as you dont have a large head, my kids like them though :D.

Aaron Z
They don't call me Fat Head, for no reason!!! :D :D