TC25D On the way...

/ TC25D On the way... #1  

MikefromMI

Silver Member
Tractor
TC25D
Thanks for all the info everyone. At our county fair I knew pricing and issues more than the sales person from NH. The TC25D-R4's- Beat Juice -Grill Guard = 12743$, the 7308 FEL = 3500$, and the 757C BH = 5896. Total 22139 before tax @ 8.5%. I felt this was a decent price. Also I read somewhere to check Quality & TSC before purchasing the finish mower from the dealer. The same mower cost 400 less from Quality. One thing I didn't read anywhere was the "Blend In Rate." New Holland doesn't mind financing other products to go on the tractor. Be prepaired to pay alittle more interest on that sale even though it's all one one bill. If I would have gone with the woods 7500, the dealer was going to weight the tractor and loader so the amount financed on the woods would be less.

/ TC25D On the way... #2  
Mike
What part of Michigan has 8.5% tax./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif In Southeast Michigan it's 6.0%./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ TC25D On the way...
Should have been more clear. New Holland financed me at 8.5%. Mi still got 6........

/ TC25D On the way... #4  
Mike,
I was just curious as to why you didn't purchase the TC33D? I just read your post stating Munn's had em for $17,000. Seems like a heck of a deal?

/ TC25D On the way...
Well,
Trying to keep it short. It was like this. I feel like the 21D whould have covered me for my needs for the most part. But I feel the money difference between a 21D and a 25D are very justified in the drivers seat, tilt & tele steering (son & wife), especially the 3pt extensions, and extra lift capacity. Plus alittle extra HP and size for the Back Hoe probably won't hurt.
Now look at the difference in price from a 25-29-33. Compare the specs. Other than alittle hp, they are the same. To top it off it wasn't much of a deal. After pricing these out a few weeks I found that 17K is the going price around here. Also, Munns is about 60 miles. My dealer is a mile. (I can just drive it home) John Munn was a good guy to deal with. My situation just made it simpler to purchase local.

/ TC25D On the way... #6  
Mike,
I took a test drive of the TC25D today and loved it. Compared it to a Kubota B7500 w/ fel. Maybe I've spent too much time on the orange site /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. The NH sparked on the first turn and handled impressively. The Kubota, too, handled well, had a tight turning radius (comparatively), but failed to generate the Ah ha I was looking for in order to spend 16K.

BTW, the NH is used with 113 hours. I'm buying it from a Kubota dealer. Comes with a 918A belly mower and AG/Turf tires. The dealer will put an NH fel on the 25D for a total of $16K. Tractor and mower alone is $12,800.

Seem like a reasonable price?

/ TC25D On the way... #7  
Glad you liked it. As you can see from my post, I paid about 12,800 on the tractor. I liked the belly mount but they do run 4-5 hundred more than the 3pts. But I have several areas that are too low to get the tractor into. So I will use a 3pt to back into those places. Last year I was set on a Kubota. I still feel they are a great machine. What really put me over was the 3pt extensions and the amount of view over the front while cutting. Another thing you need to compare is the specs on the Kubota to the NH. When I compared pto hp, lift capacity, and break away I also had to go up a model with orange to match the power. This usually makes the price comparison close to the same. The FEL comes off in about 5min and the backhoe in 10 if its not on flat ground. I think I could do it in 5 on a decent surface. Each has 2 pins and out. No nuts and bolts. 113hrs is nothing. Your not even supposed to beat on them till after 50. Only thing I didn't see you mention is what type of mower. After alittle looking around and thinking it out, I'm going to return my side discharge and get a rear discharge. I cut for the first time last sat in a month and my 5 acres looks like I just ran a hey cutter over it. I also noticed how hard a time the mower had on the outside since it had to blow into 4' of field weeds where the property is divided from the neighbors. I had to get off and lift the shoot to kick the grass out about 5 times. Again, the rear discharge is also about 400 more but I'm not dealing with the clogged shoot every weekend. Plus, with rear discharge the average turns the tractor has to make is less over it's lifetime since it all discharges out the back. When I'm up by the drive I continue to cut so I'm not blowing debris toward the house and cars. Its just safer to blow out the rear. Ok, I'm done. Hope this helps. In closing I'd say to go to any search engine and search Kubota then NH. You will find only a handfull of used NH and 10 pages of 25 a page of orange. Personally I feel this counts for something.