TC35D Floor/Platform Build!

/ TC35D Floor/Platform Build! #11  
@warrendeere - You did an incredible job on that platform built!!! There is a lot that had to go into that build for all the brackets & bolt locations; I know I had to replace ours... seems like everything bolts to that darn thing.

Our TC40D had the same issue & after getting crazy prices like you did, we were lucky enough to find one in fair shape used one for around $400 shipped... after making the repairs I had a local company strip it, send it out to be galvanized & then had them prime & paint it...

You really did an excellent job one that platform build... (y)

/ TC35D Floor/Platform Build!
@warrendeere - You did an incredible job on that platform built!!! There is a lot that had to go into that build for all the brackets & bolt locations; I know I had to replace ours... seems like everything bolts to that darn thing.

Our TC40D had the same issue & after getting crazy prices like you did, we were lucky enough to find one in fair shape used one for around $400 shipped... after making the repairs I had a local company strip it, send it out to be galvanized & then had them prime & paint it...

You really did an excellent job one that platform build... (y)
Thank you very much sir. Means a lot to me. I just am glad now that it will outlast me

/ TC35D Floor/Platform Build!
Nice work! It looks really rugged. Is it substantially heavier that the original floor (which is probably a good thing)?
Thanks! Definetly rugged. It is substantially heavier, probably 60lbs more than old floor. Full weldseams basically along the whole thing, used an entire 12.5Lb spool of welding wire on it. Yes the heavieness is certainly i would say a good thing.

/ TC35D Floor/Platform Build! #14  
(y) (y) (y) If you got a new tractor built like that I might buy one .But for 60,000 now a days all you get is flimsy plastic and BS smog control.🍻