Price Check TC40DA Canadian price check

/ TC40DA Canadian price check #1  

BlueCanuck

Tractor
2005 TC45DA
I have been monitoring this site for the past few months and this is my first post. I have learned more about NH tractors from all of you, than a couple of the salepersons I have talked to. They didn't even know about this website! Shame on them!

Can any of the folks living in Ontario, give me any feedback on a price and a good dealer for a TC40da, 16a FEL, rear weights and grill guard ??

I have been asking a few dealers and they are in the $35,000.00 range.

Thank you

/ TC40DA Canadian price check #2  
Not sure where you live in Ontario but the NH dealer near Owensound had and may still have a TC40 with heated cab and 16a loader, grill guard with only 139 hours on it and asking $32,900 CDN. I even think it had a pair of rear remotes.

/ TC40DA Canadian price check
Thank you Luremaker for the info. I am in the Midland area.

Take care

/ TC40DA Canadian price check #4  
BlueCanuck,

Welcome to TBN, the most excellent of all Tractor Sites !!

WOW, that price given by Luremaker at that Owensound Dealer sounds pretty good......& HAS A HEATED CAB !! I would strongly urge you to take a look at that Tractor. If you could talk the Dealer down another $900 sounds like a smok'in deal to me. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That $35K that you were quoted sounds pretty much in the ballpark & given that you are getting rear weights & grill guard on top....is actually reasonable. Oops, forgot about our horrendous tax system imposed upon us hapless Canadians. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Based upon quotes I was receiving for Case & NH, I bet that quote you were given is without taxes. That would put you over the $40K mark if you cannot claim farmer status. Granted , the TC40DA is the lux series but that TC40 WITH CAB is looking better all the time.

The Dealership in Watford (South of London) would be in the same $ range you were quoted. You can always give them a call just for a comparison, you never know. (519) 849-2744.

Keep us in the loop as you search for your DREAM Machine !! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good-Luck !

/ TC40DA Canadian price check
Thank you Kozak for the feedback. I keep driving by the dealer on the way to the cottage and I am fixated on that brand new shining blue machine, just whispering my name as I pass by. Need to find a different route!

Your right, 40k is what I am looking at. Got to work on the better half and convince her that a blue tractor is better to have than the additon to the cottage. What do we need with indoor plumping anyway? The outhouse works just fine!

My struggle continues!

Thanks

/ TC40DA Canadian price check #6  
BlueCanuck,

That's one of the reasons I bought my Dynamo Hummm !! Was getting too much of a struggle out here in the country & I was also thinking about my future years. I'm not going to be as strong as I am now. If your going to have some land & you want to take care of it, you have little choice. A gentle reminder to your better half........"you don't want me to get a heart attack do you dear". Just promise her you will get that plumbing next on the priority list. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I know my wife had her reservations spending that kind of cash.....but now, taking care of her horses & other tasks on the property....she loves it !! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif