tc55da problem

/ tc55da problem #1  

farmer long

Tractor
new holland, john deere steiger
I have a 2005 tc55da with 3200 hours that suddenly lost most hydraulic functions and won't move, loader will lift in jerks like its low on fluid, but its not, pressure relief valve for the inching clutch seemed sticky and could use new cable but I don't think that's the problem, ordered a new filter but it isn't that old of filter. should be here Monday. any other suggestions? thanks

/ tc55da problem #2  
Maybe it’s sucking air? Look at the hydraulic fluid if there are little bubbles in it.

/ tc55da problem
Thanks, I'll check Monday, maybe possible the pressure relief isn't going all the way back in so not building enough pressure? it seemed a hair sticky, I pulled the inching cable out but nothing obviously wrong, it needs a new cable so will order one, the head gasket is out too so lots of work to do! I really like this tractor, but it's been one thing after the next lately.

/ tc55da problem #4  
Thanks, I'll check Monday, maybe possible the pressure relief isn't going all the way back in so not building enough pressure? it seemed a hair sticky, I pulled the inching cable out but nothing obviously wrong, it needs a new cable so will order one, the head gasket is out too so lots of work to do! I really like this tractor, but it's been one thing after the next lately.
check the 3 pt hitch lever