Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,231  
Something else to think about, how high does your property go? You can’t stop an airliner from flying over your property at 20,000 feet but what about a drone?
It's still considered an aircraft for FAA purposes.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,232  
To me drones get into invasion of privacy. They can be flown onto your property, casing things out, video taping in windows, etc.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,233  
To me drones get into invasion of privacy. They can be flown onto your property, casing things out, video taping in windows, etc.
Yet they are considered an aircraft, and require a license just as a pilot does. They also must be registered if over a certain size.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,234  
Something else to think about, how high does your property go? You can’t stop an airliner from flying over your property at 20,000 feet but what about a drone?
Depends on what you mean by "stop"... I can't "stop" an airliner flying over at 20,000 feet but I could probably "stop" a drone flying over it at 100 feet. :ROFLMAO:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,235  
Speaking of property rights...

Have not been on the roof of an older home without finding slugs...

What goes up does come down no matter how strict the gun policy is...

Sounds like trespassing to me...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,236  
Speaking of property rights...

Have not been on the roof of an older home without finding slugs...

What goes up does come down no matter how strict the gun policy is...

Sounds like trespassing to me...
That fits with the discussion on another thread which we both recently commented on. ;)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,237  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,238  
Yet they are considered an aircraft, and require a license just as a pilot does. They also must be registered if over a certain size.
Aircraft are prohibited from flying at less than 1000’ over conjested areas, 500’ over sparsely populated by FAA regulations. Drones may not fly over 500’ by FAA regulations.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,239  
Tell me something I don’t know…

Was up in Southaven Michigan today. Saw this historical marker.
EE5558FC-4AF7-4614-8734-B5AF4613D4D4.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,240  
I
Tell me something I don’t know…

Was up in Southaven Michigan today. Saw this historical marker.
View attachment 752613
I did NOT know that. For the first 20 years or so of my life , until my father planted his first Reliance, I thought that peaches were a hard, flavorless fruit which only was grown to fill the gap between oranges and apples.