Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,931  
Pot and alcohol are one thing, meth is another. I am pretty much a non violent person but if I had my way the US would adopt Singapore's solution to meth, heroin, etc.. That solution is hanging until dead for people convicted of selling those drugs. They executed at least four the first part of last year.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,932  
Pot and alcohol are one thing, meth is another. I am pretty much a non violent person but if I had my way the US would adopt Singapore's solution to meth, heroin, etc.. That solution is hanging until dead for people convicted of selling those drugs. They executed at least four the first part of last year.
Yep. Using is one thing. selling is another.

However, that's meth and similar restricted drugs.

Alcohol and pot are legal (don't go into the fed laws), as is tobacco and large sodas. Personal responsibility sometimes gets lost in the discussion. I know several folks that drank themselves to death. There was no stopping them.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,933  
Geez, this thread has become two boring pages of people's confessions to light social drug use. Used to be an interesting thread, now it's a snooze.

You ain't Bill Clinton, and no one reading this cares if you inhaled.

Let's get this one back on track, with something I'll bet very few of you know: Polar bears are all left-handed.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,934  
Geez, this thread has become two boring pages of people's confessions to light social drug use. Used to be an interesting thread, now it's a snooze.

You ain't Bill Clinton, and no one reading this cares if you inhaled.

Let's get this one back on track, with something I'll bet very few of you know: Polar bears are all left-handed.

Yeah and let's keep the thread going. Learned a lot of stuff here, some of it might be useful, so keep it going.

RSKY

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,935  
Being soft on crime encourages criminal behavior. You are getting what you voted for. Period.
Did you know? > It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
Next subject?

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #2,937  
They say a pre-disposition to addition is in your personality. I used to work with an old man who told me a man ought to be ashamed to admit he had a monkey on his back. I don't think he ever quit smoking those cigarettes.
Knew a man who had everything. Inheritance $, wife & kids, 160 acre ranch inside a national park, caretaker, etc... all he cared about was drinking himself to death by 45. :oops:
Alcohol may be legal but ... about 15 million Americans are currently struggling with alcoholism; on average, 95,000 people die yearly in the United States from alcohol-related causes.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,938  
They say a pre-disposition to addition is in your personality. I used to work with an old man who told me a man ought to be ashamed to admit he had a monkey on his back. I don't think he ever quit smoking those cigarettes.
Knew a man who had everything. Inheritance $, wife & kids, 160 acre ranch inside a national park, caretaker, etc... all he cared about was drinking himself to death by 45. :oops:
Alcohol may be legal but ... about 15 million Americans are currently struggling with alcoholism; on average, 95,000 people die yearly in the United States from alcohol-related causes.
I was never good at math...

/ Tell us something we don’t know.
#2,939  
More people were killed in the single battle of Stalingrad then the United States lost in the entire war.