Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,213  
well now I know to put a little iron in my counterfeit money ink.
Run your thumb down Hamilton’s collar. On a real bill it’s corduroy.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,214  
Mudd may not have known about the plot or the actual assassination. They were sure that he and Booth knew each other, but there was absolutely nothing that put him in the conspiracy. He may have been completely innocent.
Wife & I investigated the Dr. Mudd museum in Waldorf, Md. It's very haunted (seriously).

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,215  
Just read in the news....

There are 20 different types of POLAR BEARS!

Here , I always thought a polar bear was a polar bear, and they ate penguins. ;-)

I thought they ate seals...... must be a different type! ;)
You do know that Polar Bears are in the Northern Hemisphere and Penguins are in the Southern Hemisphere? Seals are in both Hemispheres.

Also, Polar Bears and Grizzly bears can interbreed. There was an incident where a hunter was being guided in Canada on a polar bear hunt and shot a white bear. Apparently the Canadian government runs a DNA test on the bears and determined this one was not a polar bear. Lots of legal issues then ensued. Turned out the bear looked like a polar bear but was in-fact a hybrid.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,217  
Something you probably don’t know about the much vaunted “sharing economy.”

Remember that phrase?

FOR YEARS Big Tech and Venture Capital were Subsidizing the Millennial Lifestyle.

Ye you read that right Billionairres were paying the way for countless spoiled brat Millennials.

Cast your mind back: DoorDash was damned cheap Uber rides were unbelievably cheap. You could go thirty miles for 10bucks you could buy a 10 dollar pizza for 5 dollars. The whole sharing economy was like that everything was dirt cheap.

There were reasons.

1) Money was cheap interests rates were scraping the bottom of the barrel. In the EU they paid you to borrow money. So the super wealthy could see this as a reasonable risk.

2) The idea was a lot like the Eddie Murphy skit about becoming a banker that only makes change. He planned to make money on volume. IT was funny. But that’s about what the plan was, almost. They wanted to get EVERYBODY to be using those sharing economy services, Then those companies that were losing money on each transaction would be able to start raising rates with billions of addicts.

3) The venture capitalists were sold on the thesis that some of these companies would become the next Microsoft or Google or Facebook.

But with the end of easy money ALL THAT HAS COME TO AN END. Uber is expensive, you can’t et pad Thai delivered for next to nothing Uber has to make money on each ride. The so called sharing economy is over Dead as the dodo.

Expect to see a whole lot of tears from the spoiled brats.
coffee on fire.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,218  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,220