Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,801  
I did not know that about Chick-fil-A. I’ve tried to eat there a couple times, we don’t have one in our town, but the lines are stupid long.
Lines are fast. Our McDonald's can be wrapped around the building and I will get my order faster than if I am the only one in line at burger king. McDonald's has 19 people working and burger king has three. Burger King is good but I only go when I have coupons. McDonald's never sends any.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,802  
Confusus say:

"Man with two compasses never know which is correct"

Bruce

Go into a store that sells tools...stack a half a dozen different spirit levels on top of each other...they likely aren't all going to read the same...

Go to the isle that has wall thermometers...hard to find two that read the same...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,803  
Easy to tell if a level is true. Simply check a surface (preferably a level one) and swap ends on the level. It should read the same.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,805  
Go into a store that sells tools...stack a half a dozen different spirit levels on top of each other...they likely aren't all going to read the same...

Go to the isle that has wall thermometers...hard to find two that read the same...
Stretch out two different brand tape measures. They won't read the same either. My rule is to only build with the same tape measure. Building by myself it works.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,806  
This is scary and someone may want to check my math but a US dollar bill is just over 6" long. The US national debt is so great ($31T) if you put those dollars end to end they would circle the Earth over 100,000 times! Or a 36 ft. tall wall if $1's stacked. Or a stack of thousand $100 bills end to end circling Earth.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #1,807  
You have fire ants in Temecula? Back in NC (very rural) we would have 1-2' tall mounts every 20-30 feet in the fields and grass. It was constant battle to be allowed to walk in the front yard. I never had less than a dozen colonies on 6 acres. Those dudes will swarm in a second and all run up your legs and all bite at once leaving you with blisters all over. Even the dogs knew to jump and move when stepping on soft ground. Here on 90+ acres I'm never found more than 4 Yellow Jacket nests in a year. I'm sure I missed many but if they leave me alone I don't care.

At night slap a tarp over a mound and inject a quart of gasoline. Leave.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,808  
In my 3 acre front yard back in NC it would have taken about 20+ gallons just for the first pass. Hot water is cheaper and works to knock them back. No neighbors just farm field all around the place. Moved when they built houses I could see.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,809  
This is scary and someone may want to check my math but a US dollar bill is just over 6" long. The US national debt is so great ($31T) if you put those dollars end to end they would circle the Earth over 100,000 times! Or a 36 ft. tall wall if $1's stacked. Or a stack of thousand $100 bills end to end.
A $31T stack of one dollar bills, each .0035" thick, would be 1.7 million miles tall, or over seven times the Earth to Moon distance.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #1,810  
58425080-BD4B-4FA1-AF03-2B3F6BCB26C7.jpeg