Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,852  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #2,853  
Presidents Adams, Jefferson and Monroe all died on July 4th.

Not only that, but Adams and Jefferson were the same day, same year. John Adams's last words were something like, "Jefferson still survives," although disagreements exist on memory of the exact wording, and Jefferson had actually died a few hours prior. They were also two of the three last surviving signers of the Declaration of Independence, with only Charles Carroll outliving them.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #2,854  
Well if you want roadside attractions, MN is chock full of them.
Largest ball of twine is out near Dassel, MN ( I saw that one myself. Yeah. I did. Umm yeah...)
There are a couple Paul Bunyons and Babe the blue Ox in Brainerd and a couple other towns
There is a giant Walleye somewhere, I forget

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,856  
Here's something I didn't know until just now! For years we've had recycled things, glass, plastic, paper...lots of things...but RECYCLED TOILET PAPER!!!???!!!
I couldn't believe it, and yes, here's a company for example. The company name of course is: Who gives a crap!
Imagine working there...or at a party: "This is Ms. Leonard...design engineer for Boeing. And Mr. Thompson...sales manager for Snap On. And here we have Bob Smith...VP for Who Gives A Crap"!
2023_01_21_18.05.23.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,857  
That's pretty funny. :ROFLMAO:

From their FAQ...

WAIT, ARE YOU RECYCLING USED TOILET PAPER?
We understand why you might think this, but the answer is no — we use post consumer waste paper! Ok, we hear it now too. We use recycled office paper, not used toilet paper, to make our TP. Get your head out of the sewer!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,859  
Well if you want roadside attractions, MN is chock full of them.
Largest ball of twine is out near Dassel, MN ( I saw that one myself. Yeah. I did. Umm yeah...)
There are a couple Paul Bunyons and Babe the blue Ox in Brainerd and a couple other towns
There is a giant Walleye somewhere, I forget
I thought the worlds largest ball of twine was in Cawker City, KS.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,860  
I can't say I "know" this.
Except humans, can swallow and breathe at the same time.

Sort of like being able to walk and chew gum, but "we humans are special" ;-)

edit

Well, this didn't print out the way it was intended. keyboard error ;-)

What was intended
"All other primates , Except humans, can swallow and breathe at the same time."

sorry

Last edited: