Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,641  
I’m not sure you worded your original question correctly. I pictured them as gears meshing together, not one being fixed and the other rotating around it. I also have a headache now thinking about it.
Me too... but learned something anyway.

/ Tell us something we don’t know.
#3,644  
That might have been on the SAT when I took it. I’m not sure if I took the test in 1982 or 1983.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,645  
That might have been on the SAT when I took it. I’m not sure if I took the test in 1982 or 1983.
Not everyone gets the same test. There were some folks that got perfect scores on the math portion of the SAT in 1982. If that particular question was never answered correctly, and yet someone got a perfect score, it more than likely they didn't get that question in their packet.

Or.

WE'VE ALL BEEN DUPED!!!!

🤣

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,646  
"How many revolutions of the small gear wheel does it take to make a full revolution of the larger gear wheel ?
That wasn't how the question was worded on the SAT. It said circles, not gears.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,647  
That wasn't how the question was worded on the SAT. It said circles, not gears.
The question as originally asked here stated gears.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,648  
Well I did not get the SAT only YOUR question quoted above. Not that it matters, :)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,649  
The whole question is misleading. There are a lot of assumptions made that are not clear. Rotations of A relative to what? center of A, or center of B, or some other. The earth rotates, maybe they meant rotations relative to the moon.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,650  
I would have gotten it wrong regardless. I solved for the circumference of each circle, then divided the small number into the large one.