Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,351  
1685472053821.gif

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #4,352  
Horses Donkeys and Mules love to eat tobacco it does not matter if it is cigarette tobacco pipe tobacco cigars and chew tobacco plug tobacco or snuff.
I never used Marijuana but by the looks of some of the people that I seen at rock concerts back in my younger day I am sure that they would like that as well .

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #4,353  
Yes they'll eat things not always good for them, from "Horse DMV":
Hemp contains more than 60 active compounds, or cannabinoids; the most important include delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabinol, cannabidiol, cannabinolic acid, cannabigerol, cannabicyclol, and various tetrahydrocannabinol isomers, The concentration of delta-9-THC in a sample depends upon the genetic structure of the plant, local conditions of growth, storage methods and time elapsed between harvest and use. Symptoms become apparent within 30 - 120 minutes, reaching a peak after 2 - 3 hours. In horses, the tar produced by hemp is more carcinogenic than that of tobacco. If ingested by pregnant mares, the cannabinoids within the plant may also affect the newborn foal.

See more at: Hemp Poisoning in Horses

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,356  
stop flattering yourself. I don’t follow you around. Your posts pop up like everyone’s. You stand out to me because of your actions as a moderator where you have been known to stir up as much discord in threads as you can and then you lock ‘em Or get them locked. So when you made the dumb post about how you once loved to smoke dope and only stopped because you might get fired at work it stuck with me.

Sounds like you are the one with the problem. Are you keeping a spreadsheet on me about every time I’ve criticized a post you made? Not supporting 2A and dope smoking are two red flags. Being a tattletale is another. Stop acting like a high school hall monitor.

Keep this to yourself or sort it out personally. I for one don’t want to see it on an otherwise positive forum.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,358  
You sound like you might be a vet.:)

Yes they'll eat things not always good for them, from "Horse DMV":
Hemp contains more than 60 active compounds, or cannabinoids; the most important include delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabinol, cannabidiol, cannabinolic acid, cannabigerol, cannabicyclol, and various tetrahydrocannabinol isomers, The concentration of delta-9-THC in a sample depends upon the genetic structure of the plant, local conditions of growth, storage methods and time elapsed between harvest and use. Symptoms become apparent within 30 - 120 minutes, reaching a peak after 2 - 3 hours. In horses, the tar produced by hemp is more carcinogenic than that of tobacco. If ingested by pregnant mares, the cannabinoids within the plant may also affect the newborn foal.

See more at: Hemp Poisoning in Horses

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,360  
My nephew lives in Peru studying herbal plants and is involved in groups coming to the village for ayahuasca.
Ayahuasca (pronounced ‘eye-ah-WAH-ska’) is a plant-based psychedelic. Psychedelics affect all the senses, altering a person’s thinking, sense of time and emotions. They can cause a person to hallucinate—seeing or hearing things that do not exist or are distorted.
He has his own podcast: (www.jasongrechanik.com)
In Peru they grow tobacco, actually the first tobacco native Americans introduced to the settlers:
Nicotiana rustica, commonly known as Aztec tobacco or strong tobacco is a rainforest plant in the family Solanaceae. It is a very potent variety of tobacco, containing up to nine times more nicotine than common species of Nicotiana such as Nicotiana tabacum (common tobacco).
Nicotiana rustica was originally grown by Native Americans in the eastern United States, and was the first tobacco species introduced to England and Portugal.
Peruvians smoke or chew it, he says they call it the 'father medicine'. Nicotine has interesting properties and my thought is the processing and additives are what makes it bad, not natural.
20230530_205513.jpg