Texas Fall/Winter thread!

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
We had some excitement last night, but I was at work and missed it. At around 8 my dog was going crazy. She thought it was a neighbor's dog, but it was a panther in our driveway.
We need photos.;) If no photos......................it didn't happen!:laughing::)
hugs, Brandi

txdon

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 3032E
We had some excitement last night, but I was at work and missed it. At around 8 my dog was going crazy. She thought it was a neighbor's dog, but it was a panther in our driveway.

Mine has been missing for a few years. Did you find my black panther? They have a reputation out here, many have seen but no pictures, they are very elusive. I have seen two together and smaller ones, I sometimes think are wild cats but the very long black tail makes it a young panther.

CowboyRon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025
Mine has been missing for a few years. Did you find my black panther? They have a reputation out here, many have seen but no pictures, they are very elusive. I have seen two together and smaller ones, I sometimes think are wild cats but the very long black tail makes it a young panther.
You can have him back, momma is scared. I do have a picture of another cat, maybe someone is missing this. 1484010499490.jpg

sseelhoff

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland Workmaster 35
On a related note, my nephew went out to a bar with some friends this weekend, but they left because there were too many cougars.

lostcreekranch

Tractor
NH TL-100A with Bush Hog 5045 FEL, WR Long 3rd function, LS XR4155HC w/FEL, WR Long 3rd Function.
On a related note, my nephew went out to a bar with some friends this weekend, but they left because there were too many cougars.

Guess they shouldn't hang around University of Houston?

CowboyRon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025
Guess they shouldn't hang around University of Houston?
Now I'm really confused, are we talking about 3 different cougars? The cougars in the bar. We're they older females, or college students from Houston?

Kyle_in_Tex

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 4310,JD5420
I was riding in the back of Don's old golf cart with my wife at his place and we saw it. I think it was a jaguarundi (sp?).

Jaguarundi-black-morph.jpg