Thanks for helping me get this :)

/ Thanks for helping me get this :) #1  

Rob41

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040
After lurking and hopefully learning from everyone here, I finally got my first tractor today.

It's a 2012 Kubota M7040 with 435 hours that's been garage kept all these years. Got the zerks greased up today, the coolant tested good, changed the wiper blade and peeled all the factory plastic off the seat....it's mine now.

Tomorrow I'll change the oil and filter, fuel filter, check fluid in the diffs, transmission fluid and install my LED headlights and change all the other aux lights/turn signal bulbs to LED as well. I'm sure I'll think of more. In a few days I'll pick up my 85" 3 point snow blower from the Kubota dealership down the road. They said something about having to cut the PTO shaft to fit the M7040. Also my tire groover will be here in a couple days so I'll be able to groove the tire lugs for a bit better traction.

Thanks for all the experience you guys have.....I'm sure I'll need assistance again.

Anyway, here are a few pics :)

The "other" orange ride sitting in the barn is my daughter's car.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 426
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    761.1 KB · Views: 405
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 391
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 414
  • 260121502_651384015852212_7353652910896213854_n.jpg
    260121502_651384015852212_7353652910896213854_n.jpg
    763.6 KB · Views: 413
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 445
   / Thanks for helping me get this :) #4  
Very cool. Congrats!!

/ Thanks for helping me get this :) #5  
Nice acquisition.

/ Thanks for helping me get this :) #6  
What a nice find! You were definetly at the right place at the right time. Congradulations.

/ Thanks for helping me get this :)
Thanks guys.

You know how there's always that one guy who finds amazing deals all the time? I can tell you that has NEVER been me, lol.

The previous owner didn't give it away but with the current market and almost new condition of this tractor I really don't think I could have done better.

The Snowblower will likely be the only attachment this time home. My mariner job is 4 months on and 4 months off. This coming summer I'll be getting a tiller, set of forks and adding a third function for a grapple. I'm guessing I'll probably wand to weld on or bolt on a set of hooks to the bucket as well.

I just ordered a radio and the Kubota wiring adapter from Amazon but honestly, I don't even know if I'll use it. It was cheap and will fill the slot anyway.

/ Thanks for helping me get this :) #8  
Factory plastic still on the seat after all this time - amazing!

But well done you. Enjoy it.

/ Thanks for helping me get this :) #9  
Congrats on your new rig;enjoy!

/ Thanks for helping me get this :) #10  
Wow! ! ! That’s beautiful. Ya did good. Have fun with it.