3-Point Hitch the 3-point hitch on my LS MT357 SC won't raise... any suggestions?

/ the 3-point hitch on my LS MT357 SC won't raise... any suggestions? #1  

Hammerhead Ted

Tractor
2017 Kubota L2501 and 2021 LS MT3 57 Power Shuttle Cab
I was discing a field today and suddenly the 3-point wudn't raise. I disconnected from the discs, and it still wudn't raise. I went home and crawled around under the tractor, but cudn't spot any obvious problem. The hydro fluid level was okay. I have no idea what to do or try, short of going to a dealer. I don't have a "shop/repair" manual. HELP!

/ the 3-point hitch on my LS MT357 SC won't raise... any suggestions?
FALSE ALARM... I overlooked an earlier posting from someone who had the same problem. Reading someone else's reply, I RAN back to my tractor and discovered that I'd "bumped" a different lever, and guess what... when you do that, your 3-point hitch won't raise. UGH!
(Were you guys wondering why I got the knickname "Hammerhead"???) :)

/ the 3-point hitch on my LS MT357 SC won't raise... any suggestions? #3  
FALSE ALARM... I overlooked an earlier posting from someone who had the same problem. Reading someone else's reply, I RAN back to my tractor and discovered that I'd "bumped" a different lever, and guess what... when you do that, your 3-point hitch won't raise. UGH!
(Were you guys wondering why I got the knickname "Hammerhead"???) :)

Hey, no worries; you had the best kind of trouble, trouble that doesn't cost anything but a little pride. 👍

/ the 3-point hitch on my LS MT357 SC won't raise... any suggestions? #4  
Wow good to know I have a your tractors little brother. I'd probably do that all the way on the other side of the property and not know what to do. Thanks for posting.

/ the 3-point hitch on my LS MT357 SC won't raise... any suggestions? #6  
Probably the remote lever next to the seat, That would be an issue with any brand.

/ the 3-point hitch on my LS MT357 SC won't raise... any suggestions? #7  
On my tractor the three point lever and the draft control lever are right next to each other so sometimes I mistakenly grab the wrong lever and just like in your case the three point doesn’t move.