The Blue Truth!

/ The Blue Truth! #1  

Hawgee

Silver Member
Tractor
64 MF Utility 35 retired to parts pile.
Wow, got the new post hole digger with yeller handles and finished the paddock. She will be happy when the foal hits the ground and she'll have this little petting zoo area. Can you see I'm one step closer to that TC40?

You will want to see what I saw. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif To listen to some on this board, this just can't be. I've added some new pictures taken this morning when I chased down the digger.

<font color=blue>The Blue Truth........</font color=blue> http://members2.clubphoto.com/herschel83838/NH/

AND Thanking you Muhammad for the html lessons./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

/ The Blue Truth! #2  
Hawgee,

That picture you have of supposedly Kubota's needing service, are you sure you didn't color the other brands orange? I heard on this board that Kubota's never need servicing! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics, JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ The Blue Truth!
I must admit that there is always a bunch lined up here for service or repair. But he also does allot of sales out the front. This IS in the heart of Microsoft country and the money flows. $18,900 for a used L3410 with loader. Some of us are holding out a little while before moving east over the mountains where the hay and wheat comes from. Blue and green country. Maybe I could use a very little orange one for the manure pile./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ The Blue Truth! #4  
JimBinMI, wasn't the word used "service" on that picture instead of "repair". I never said you shouldn't service a Kubota, i.e, change oils and filters. You know those Microsoft folks probably have enough money they just let the dealer do it instead of doing it themselves like us poor folks./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ The Blue Truth! #5  
Bird,

Actually from the photo, it looked like the initial service before delivery. There wasn't a scratch on the buckets! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ The Blue Truth! #6  
Probably right, Wen, I knew I couldn't see anything that appeared to be broken./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ The Blue Truth! #7  
Oh so cool pictures. So if I'm close to Silicon Valley, does that mean I will pay retail squared? Oh no, better go with Brown or some other color not yet used. Great job Hawgee, even if I will probably end up with a Kubowski. Its nice to know that between you, Jim and James, someones buying the New Holland compacts, (ok Jims is a micro compact). Rat...

/ The Blue Truth! #8  
Oh yeah, I agree... looks like pre-sale waxing to me. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Hey Hawgee, is that Jennings Equipment there? I know you're around there somewhere! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif

/ The Blue Truth!
The pixs are Issaquah Honda Kubota. Issaquah sits just east of Seattle just as your ready to climb the foothills to the Cascade mountains. They are at the south end of a Lake Samamish with "Redmond" and Micro-mistake on the north end. We are to the east over the first big ridge in a valley below Snoqualmie Falls. Continue 30 minutes and your sking the top of Snoqualmie Pass on I-90.
This dealer has rented for years on a road that fronted the highway and they would have them all lined up so as to cause accidents by people driving home from work. What you see in the pix is the brand new store built last year. It is first class. Not on the highway, but still near enough you'll see a orange glow on a sunny day. (remember, it rains in Seattle) At least for years that's what I told most everyone so to keep em in California or where ever they called home. It don't work no more.
I've got a pix of the store front and will get it uploaded and viewable. Yes, they are listed with you and the Kubota site.
Jennings is 1 hour to the south and more rural. But not for long.
We have our backs to the Cascades and are waiting for the day when we load up and stumble over the hill and into eastern Washington. You've got to know I stomped with Mick Jagger and the Doors. Lost a best buddy David Howard, 101st Airborne in 69'. Even got Adobe Photoshop to go with the new digital camera. BUT, there is a time to turn it off and that too is getting more difficult.

I think I will keep up the picture pages on the rainy days and sometimes take requests. What do you think? I've got some killer pix's of the new Chrysler PT Cruiser when I was coming back from the Blue test drive in Oregon. You will not want to miss them. Its got one of those CD players that only plays Country Western??? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif I'll play fair!

/ The Blue Truth! #10  
I keep seeing those Chryslers on the roads here... I still don't know if that is suppose to look old or new or both?

Oh, hey, keep on clicking in Photoshop and you'll be doing some 'fake picture' work here soon I'll bet. Check the Archive and maybe search for 'M80' and check what comes up. If the photos are gone I probably have them somewhere.

By the way, I never caught up with you about your wish for a 40-horse compact that would fit in the back of a pickup. Kubota got half way there with the BX series... maybe they WERE reading our wild wishes there? I got mine, I know that! (B2710, B2910)

Enjoy,

msig.gif