The Decline of America

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / The Decline of America #2  
If you don't have the COVID 19 virus...just watching the mainstream news is enough to make you sick to death...!

/ The Decline of America #3  
I watched the clip in the article, and that was way more violent than the original.

They should have kept the rifle and taught Elmer how to keep his finger off the trigger until ready to fire.

/ The Decline of America #5  
I think that Elmer’s 2nd amendment rights have been violated.

/ The Decline of America #6  
If you don't have the COVID 19 virus...just watching the mainstream news is enough to make you sick to death...!

Other than the news, I never watch TV. Since this crap started with the riots and mayhem in the streets I've had to stop watching the news also...I get so upset I'm liable to give myself a heart attack. Just cannot believe the people in power (city leaders, state officials, etc.) are allowing this to go on. I can't believe the people this is happening to are allowing this to go on! People who try to open their businesses are arrested...but people who burn, loot and murder are allowed to do as they please. I think all those in power who are responsible for letting this go on need to be put on trial for dereliction of duty!

/ The Decline of America #7  
Other than the news, I never watch TV. Since this crap started with the riots and mayhem in the streets I've had to stop watching the news also...I get so upset I'm liable to give myself a heart attack. Just cannot believe the people in power (city leaders, state officials, etc.) are allowing this to go on. I can't believe the people this is happening to are allowing this to go on! People who try to open their businesses are arrested...but people who burn, loot and murder are allowed to do as they please. I think all those in power who are responsible for letting this go on need to be put on trial for dereliction of duty!

Agree. For the time being, we are no longer a united nation.
Seems like 1968 all over again. We have a failed as a society. We are arrogant and we dont learn from our mistakes.

/ The Decline of America #8  

This is a last ditch attempt at a coup by the democrats, rinos and chicoms.

It's failed miserably and pushed tons and tons of liberals over to *****. Dem cities, dem mayors, dem police chiefts and I'd bet even dem janitors cleaning up their buildings.

You get what you vote for!

/ The Decline of America #9  
This is a last ditch attempt at a coup by the democrats, rinos and chicoms.

It's failed miserably and pushed tons and tons of liberals over to *****. Dem cities, dem mayors, dem police chiefts and I'd bet even dem janitors cleaning up their buildings.

You get what you vote for!

I hope you are right. We really need a new vision for the future of this country. The civil rights movement was a complete failure. Trillions in Handouts taught our citizens nothing about being self sufficient. The soft bigotry of low expectations is on display. Just turn on the TV. And now those who exploit them are selfishly displaying their Marxist dreams for an overthrow.
We need to teach our children self sufficiency and save economic aid for the sick and disabled.
With better leadership we can do it, but we need a new way to go about it. We will be dragged into a new civil war if we are not careful.

/ The Decline of America #10  
All of this and a POTUS whose only concern is economic recovery. To H*LL with the people.

With the condition that America is in now - what "savior" in his right mind would want to be our new president.

Like being in the middle of the ocean - sinking life raft - Albatross hanging around your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.