The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #1  

Schneeky

Silver Member
Finally got it all put together. Momma said I was gettin somethin new for once in my life and to do it right. Here's where some help and tolerance of my nagging questions from the TBN crew ended up. You guys were great. Jimmy and Max at Safeway Mahindra have been very helpful, responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. Sam and Anna at The Rake Shop are excellent to deal with and wayyy patient with a grappling noob. My hat's off to the lot of you.
Miz Kristen and Max had a great time jackin' with the old man. From not lettin me know we'd bought a new tractor with a backhoe till later in the day (Momma told me while we were wading at the beach), to a fake-out postponement of delivery at the last minute over a silly little hurricane(Arthur). :laughing: But at 7:30AM Thurday morning Max delivered my new toy. Weather be damned. Unloaded it in the rain, backed it up in the garage and took time to answer all my questions.
Sam helped me pick the right size grapple for my application. Put up with a ton of questions both before and after the sale. They delivered a quality product that I couldn't be happier with. The included pic is the last time you will ever see it clean. It's been gettin a workout since. Got a nice set of pallet forks from them, too.
I've tortured both implement and tractor over the last few days or so and they've both been an absolute hoot!! Lookin forward to getting much done with this setup around here. :cool: d:^) Schneeks..

Attachments

• ScrappyGrapl.jpg
    ScrappyGrapl.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 413
  • ScrappyBH.jpg
    ScrappyBH.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 449
  • DSC06135.JPG
    DSC06135.JPG
    327.6 KB · Views: 467
   / The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #2  
Congrats! Beautiful machine that I'm sure will serve you well.

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #3  
Finally got it all put together. Momma said I was gettin somethin new for once in my life and to do it right. Here's where some help and tolerance of my nagging questions from the TBN crew ended up. You guys were great. Jimmy and Max at Safeway Mahindra have been very helpful, responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. Sam and Anna at The Rake Shop are excellent to deal with and wayyy patient with a grappling noob. My hat's off to the lot of you.
Miz Kristen and Max had a great time jackin' with the old man. From not lettin me know we'd bought a new tractor with a backhoe till later in the day (Momma told me while we were wading at the beach), to a fake-out postponement of delivery at the last minute over a silly little hurricane(Arthur). :laughing: But at 7:30AM Thurday morning Max delivered my new toy. Weather be damned. Unloaded it in the rain, backed it up in the garage and took time to answer all my questions.
Sam helped me pick the right size grapple for my application. Put up with a ton of questions both before and after the sale. They delivered a quality product that I couldn't be happier with. The included pic is the last time you will ever see it clean. It's been gettin a workout since. Got a nice set of pallet forks from them, too.
I've tortured both implement and tractor over the last few days or so and they've both been an absolute hoot!! Lookin forward to getting much done with this setup around here. :cool: d:^) Schneeks..

Nice! shutterbug a photo of the joystick. I would like to see how they did the third function control for you.

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering
Nice! shutterbug a photo of the joystick. I would like to see how they did the third function control for you.
Here ya go. Sorry for the graininess. It's a l'il light-deprived in there. d:^) Schneeks..

Attachments

• DSC06147.JPG
    DSC06147.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC06146.JPG
    DSC06146.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 341
   / The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #5  
Man it looks like you are loaded for Bear. Looks real functional and rugged.

I had to look up your word fruition. Learned a new word today. Really, that's what it's all about, asking questions, getting honest answers. Understanding what it is you want and how it is that what's being offered fills those needs.

Good luck,
Mark

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #6  
Looks awesome! You did good.

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #7  
Congratulations on your new tractor; very nicely set up, enjoy.:thumbsup:

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #8  
Congratulations on your new machine, looks like you are pretty well set up for about anything!

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #9  
Here ya go. Sorry for the graininess. It's a l'il light-deprived in there. d:^) Schneeks..

That's looks like a good job. Your dealer put QDs on all four ports of the subplate for easy access and although I don't know whose brand it is, I've seen that handle on other tractors too.

Thanks. Enjoy your new tractor!

/ The Fruition of Several Threads and Much Pestering #10  
Looks like you went all out. About the only thing missing is a hydraulic thumb unless I missed seeing the cylinder on it.