The last Barn. (maybe)

OP
cat fever

cat fever

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620PS
Did you pour footers under the poles? Or use premade concrete ones? We’re the poles concreted in place to hold them without bracing?
I put some sacrete under each post then filled the holes with sacrete with a hose going. My boys added the concrete while I leveled the post while making sure it was up against the string line. Not very scientific but it works. :)

OP
cat fever

cat fever

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620PS
I finally got the lights done in the barn. Each light is 18,000 lumens with 14 in the main area. I still need some plugs and lights over the work bench and the electrical work will be done for the most part.
They are very bright and I'm happy with them.

IMG_1204.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG
IMG_1202.JPG

Midniteoyl

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST, Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7016H
LED high bays? Are they dimmable?

WADFL

Bronze Member
Tractor
Two classic green machines + Kubota L2501
Amazing barn build, and beautiful property. I can't see more than 20' out of my doors except forest, which is pretty in its own way.
Where do you all shoot around there? I was envisioning a range behind your barn.
Take care and be in good health, thanks for sharing.

OP
cat fever

cat fever

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620PS
Amazing barn build, and beautiful property. I can't see more than 20' out of my doors except forest, which is pretty in its own way.
Where do you all shoot around there? I was envisioning a range behind your barn.
Take care and be in good health, thanks for sharing.
I have miles of National Forest just behind my house and I can shoot all I want. No need to load wheelers or side by side up just drive it right from the house.