The last Barn. (maybe)

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
Did you pour footers under the poles? Or use premade concrete ones? We’re the poles concreted in place to hold them without bracing?
I put some sacrete under each post then filled the holes with sacrete with a hose going. My boys added the concrete while I leveled the post while making sure it was up against the string line. Not very scientific but it works. :)

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
I finally got the lights done in the barn. Each light is 18,000 lumens with 14 in the main area. I still need some plugs and lights over the work bench and the electrical work will be done for the most part.
They are very bright and I'm happy with them.

IMG_1204.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG
IMG_1202.JPG

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #133  
LED high bays? Are they dimmable?

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #135  
Amazing barn build, and beautiful property. I can't see more than 20' out of my doors except forest, which is pretty in its own way.
Where do you all shoot around there? I was envisioning a range behind your barn.
Take care and be in good health, thanks for sharing.

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
Amazing barn build, and beautiful property. I can't see more than 20' out of my doors except forest, which is pretty in its own way.
Where do you all shoot around there? I was envisioning a range behind your barn.
Take care and be in good health, thanks for sharing.
I have miles of National Forest just behind my house and I can shoot all I want. No need to load wheelers or side by side up just drive it right from the house.

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #139  
whoa, nice video to help understand the building assembly process. You had a lot of good helpers!!