The last Barn. (maybe)

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
Tractor should be nice and warm for winter.
I have not decided how to finish this room yet but I'm leaning towards 1x12x10s (Douglas fir)

IMG_1402.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #152  
Foam changes everything!!! That's going to be a really nice place for your tractor.

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #153  
I'm thinking of getting my barn project "foamed". Did they scrape it to match the thickness of the 2x6's? What'd they charge 'ya?

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
I'm thinking of getting my barn project "foamed". Did they scrape it to match the thickness of the 2x6's? What'd they charge 'ya?
Yes, they scrapped it to match the 2x6s.
Total job was $4805 which in my opinion was very high but everything is high now days. Thanks Brandon.

Last edited:
   / The last Barn. (maybe)
Here's a picture of the wood storage area. Ready for wood now.
IMG_1405.JPG

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #158  
Somehow I missed this thread. Glad I found it. Awesome work. Awesome documentation. Appreciate it very much Lynn.

My Son is hiring a building done. 96x36x16. Will be a mechanic shop. I did all the dirt work and outside service burial. When the builder gets done I'll wire it. As slow as he is it'll be past Halloween. Hydronic floor heat so I can't complain.

Thank you very much as always for great narrative and pics!!!! :)

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
First thing is to get some dirt on that log splitter, I hate clean equipment.;)
OK, the log splitter is brand new. I do have a load of logs coming. (hopefully) In the past I had to do it the manual way, the axe and trust me it looks used. :) I can't wait to get the splitter going. I should have enough wood to fill that space plus some.

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
Somehow I missed this thread. Glad I found it. Awesome work. Awesome documentation. Appreciate it very much Lynn.

My Son is hiring a building done. 96x36x16. Will be a mechanic shop. I did all the dirt work and outside service burial. When the builder gets done I'll wire it. As slow as he is it'll be past Halloween. Hydronic floor heat so I can't complain.

Thank you very much as always for great narrative and pics!!!! :)
Look forward to seeing progress on your sons shop.
I just got main power into the barn and it sure is nice. I've been using an extension cord coming off the house.