The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #1  

jkk04

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 410 backhoe, MF 30 industrial tractor, IH TD-14 dozer, New Holland TZ24DA
***Health benefits of garlic***
1. Better Blood Pressure
2. Lower Cholesterol
3. Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
4. Garlic for Colds and Flu
5. Better Athletic Performance
6. Stronger Bones
7. Improved Memory
8. Super Skin

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
..and you can be friends with all the gals too. I'm sure they adore a man with garlic breath....lol
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Well Well Well..

I would rather choose a healthy life than girls.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #7  
In ancient times, garlic was known as moly, the Herb of Hermes, sacred to travelers.

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #8  
Fried garlic !!

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #9  
We consume garlic (among other things here) but no point in growing it as we can get all we need (like cabbage) for nothing but a trip down the road to Randy Dusseau's farm. Couple canning jars of pickled beets gains me access to his huge walk in cooler where I can get cabbage and garlic and other things like green peppers for the taking. Only thing we grow any more is taters and Ambrosia SE corn and once in a while melons.

Nice living in a truck farming area where vegetables are available for basically no cost.

/ The members here are better off growing and eating a lot of garlic.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ #10  
Nice living in a truck farming area where vegetables are available for basically no cost.
Man, @5030, do you pay for anything lol. Free corn, free garlic, ? ;)