The real world; Fast Fords

/ The real world; Fast Fords #2  
   / The real world; Fast Fords #3  
The guy in the F150 was probably trying to get past the guy on the sport bike!

Well. He did one..! ;)
Almost caught up with the other..

Sounds fast . Didn't know the 150's had it in em...

/ The real world; Fast Fords #4  
I'm guessing a Raptor.

/ The real world; Fast Fords
I actually would guess it was a 2wd. 150MPH is not a speed ya want much air flowing under the body. Think "Lightning" or similar type setup.

/ The real world; Fast Fords #6  
That had to be a HEAVILY mod'd F150 2WD. Would take some serious power to push that much mass & aero drag to 150mph. :eek:

/ The real world; Fast Fords #7  
At 150, my Mustang with a lowered, racing suspension got somewhat light in the front end. Cant imagine the air lift that had on an F150 at that speed.

/ The real world; Fast Fords #8  
I had mine up to 100 once, the ECM shut it down.

/ The real world; Fast Fords
That had to be a HEAVILY mod'd F150 2WD. Would take some serious power to push that much mass & aero drag to 150mph. :eek:

At 150, my Mustang with a lowered, racing suspension got somewhat light in the front end. Cant imagine the air lift that had on an F150 at that speed.

The old F150 Lightning in stock form would top out at 148MPH. There are youtube videos of average folk getting them to 140. 150 is not huge reach. 150 on public roadways however, is insane...

/ The real world; Fast Fords #10  
The old F150 Lightning in stock form would top out at 148MPH. There are youtube videos of average folk getting them to 140. 150 is not huge reach. 150 on public roadways however, is insane...
It probably isn't quite as insane on a wide-open highway out in Texas where you can see what's coming for the next 50 miles...
I still wouldn't go that fast, but to each their own.

Aaron Z