The things farmers do to amuse themselves

/ The things farmers do to amuse themselves #1  

D7E

Veteran Member
Tractor
Versatile 895 Versatile 876 Ford TW20 Ford TW5 MF 3505 FWA MF 390 FWA Ford 7600 Fiat 766 FWA JD 2030 MF 165 MF 35 Fordson major x 3 CAT 416 b Backhoe Case 580 b backhoe MF
   / The things farmers do to amuse themselves #2  
That counter rotating tread on Big Blue seems to be a real advantage!!:D MikeD74T

/ The things farmers do to amuse themselves #3  
Must be the "Cold Indoor Season" in Manitoba!:D

/ The things farmers do to amuse themselves #4  
Imagine some poor sap coming over the crest of the hill going the other way in a small car!!!

/ The things farmers do to amuse themselves #5  
I think my Kubota b3200 could beat all but one of those up the hill. It would have to be on the trailer of that 500hp machine though:D.
Rob

/ The things farmers do to amuse themselves #6  
I think they need to do a technical inspection on the NH, ala NASCAR!!!:D:D.
He must be cheating!!
Not sure where this video was from, but nice to know Americans aren't the only ones to waste fuel and create greenhouse gases!!!:p I hope Al Gore doesn't find out about this! Looked like quite a competition. I especially liked the guy on the cabless JD hunkering his head down for better aerodynamics like he was on a motorcycle!! Thanks for the link to a funny & interesting video.

/ The things farmers do to amuse themselves
Last edited:
   / The things farmers do to amuse themselves
Must be the "Cold Indoor Season" in Manitoba!:D

Not quite yet but pretty soon i think i'l own the rights to some of these clips when the cabin fever kicks in..lol

/ The things farmers do to amuse themselves #9  
[QUOTEwhen the cabin fever kicks in..lol][/QUOTE]

That's about the time "She who must be obeyed" kicks you to the shop to start fixing equipment!