The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #11  
When I was looking for my tractor, I searched CL a lot to see if I could find any deals. I came across a lot of these wonderful machines for an extraordinarily low price for the great shape they were in. There are MANY of these out there. The thing I don't get is, who is doing it, why are they doing it, and SHIRLEY they are not actually getting money from people in response to these ads. It drove me crazy to see these, cause it took me time to open the ad only to go on to the next one. I get the random emails from the Nigerian Princess. They might get one in 100,000 to send them money for an easy Bot to send out emails. But it takes time and a bit of effort to post on CL and other sites. Its like they are posting these ads just to make me waste my time. Arrrrrgh! ! ! OK, I'm done.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #12  
A coworker was all ready to buy a tractor down in Texas, and his BIL would have driven down to pick it up. It belonged to her ex-boyfriend and she wanted it gone before he got back in town.
It took me a while to convince him it wasn’t real... but part of me was saying that I should let him learn the hard way, under the circumstances.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #13  
2 yrs ago or so I posted something on here about a whole website with fake tractors at amazing prices the idea that id get such a great tractor at such a low price got the wheels turning on all the enjoyment I'd get using it. It went on for awhile and a few humbled random people openly admitted on a public forum they were scammed by it. Fortunately I only went as far as requesting the doctored inspection reports (which they sent me) I called the BBB and they informed me the sight was using a server in central America.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #14  
I have seen this same type of adds with campers. Some claim they are in service and stationed in another country, saying something about purchasing it through E bay.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #16  
I have flagged that very tractor (picture) on Craigslist dozens of times. All different ads, all over the country.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #17  
I ran into one of these looking online at a JD 1025R. Same story except the tractor "was at eBay" and I was going to have to go see it there. I got a good chuckle out of that.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #18  
It gives me a small sense of satisfaction to flag any CL ad that has the e-mail or phone number printed across the picture.

/ The Tractor Scam 2018 Kubota Grand L4760 #20  
It gives me a small sense of satisfaction to flag any CL ad that has the e-mail or phone number printed across the picture.
and the flowery border(s).