There must be something wrong with my phone

/ There must be something wrong with my phone #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
I've been getting a great number of calls listing various places on the caller ID that look somewhat familiar. There's usually something strange about the font, possibly it's size and placement on the screen. One day the town shown was the one where my 2nd grade girlfriend moved around 1960 and when I asked the caller if she knew my lost love, we were mysteriously disconnected. Now when I see one of those strange looking names I ask the caller what part of that town they're calling from and so far, we've always been mysteriously disconnected. Maybe I should get a new phone.

/ There must be something wrong with my phone #2  
Phone spammers can spoof the number that's shown on the phone. For a number of years they have been using numbers that are in the target's exchange or a near by one as that makes people more likely to answer.

/ There must be something wrong with my phone #3  
I've been getting a great number of calls listing various places on the caller ID that look somewhat familiar. There's usually something strange about the font, possibly it's size and placement on the screen. One day the town shown was the one where my 2nd grade girlfriend moved around 1960.

You remember the town your 2nd grade girlfriend moved 60 years ago?

I guess she made quite an impression on you!

MoKelly

/ There must be something wrong with my phone

MoKelly
She was the prettiest girl in the second grade. There must have been something wrong with her vision though, because I'm so ugly I didn't get another girlfriend until I was out of high school.

Phone spammers can spoof the number that's shown on the phone. For a number of years they have been using numbers that are in the target's exchange or a near by one as that makes people more likely to answer.
"Wink"

/ There must be something wrong with my phone #6  
When you are sick, this phone BS takes on new significance. You can't turn off phones.

Never mind the mind rattling NUCLEAR AMBER ALERTS the Governments here send out because some DAD didn't bring his Kid back to Mommy, two hundred miles away. And the SHEEP, can't shut that off here in Canada!

When you are sick, this phone BS takes on new significance. You can't turn off phones.

Never mind the mind rattling NUCLEAR AMBER ALERTS the Governments here send out because some DAD didn't bring his Kid back to Mommy, two hundred miles away. And the SHEEP, can't shut that off here in Canada!
During our elections the phone nearly drove me crazy and I sometimes lost my temper and impolitely told the campaign workers not to call back. It must have been in the midst of those calls that I told my CPAP consumables supplier the same thing. It was just the other day that I remembered to call them and pre-order.

/ There must be something wrong with my phone #8  

MoKelly

I was impressed that he had a girlfriend in 2nd grade. I had a girlfriend in kindergarten, but she didn't know it.

/ There must be something wrong with my phone #9  
That kills me. You can't get SERVICE where you want it, but places you have no need for (and have dealt with) are calling you to see if there is anything you need.

AND, ALL my BANKS hassle me for input concerning any last interaction! What an utterly STUPID world we now live in!

/ There must be something wrong with my phone #10  
Last spam call I got, I answered it thusly:

"Hello! You're on the air, in front of a live studio audience! We're doing a special program on people like you who make their living with the telephone! Give us your name and we'll take questions from the audience!"

"CLICK"