This shouldn't be here

/ This shouldn't be here #1  

RickB

Super Star Member
Tractor
Just a Scag
Probably should have posted on the Front Porch, or other generic forum, but I wanted to wish all my friends here on the Ford/New Holland forum a Merry Christmas and healthy, prosperous new Year!

/ This shouldn't be here #2  
Hi Rick,

I would like to be the first here to say " right back at you" and thanks:). I too wish the same for all and wish every one to enjoy first and foremost good health in 2011 and then some quality "good fortune".:)

JC,

/ This shouldn't be here #3  
Thanks for the good wishes Rick. Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the folks and friends in the blue forum.

/ This shouldn't be here #5  
Probably should have posted on the Front Porch, or other generic forum, but I wanted to wish all my friends here on the Ford/New Holland forum a Merry Christmas and healthy, prosperous new Year!

And a Merry Christmas to you Rick. Thanks for all your well reasoned responses. A special thanks for your help with my newly purchased machine. You're a great source for info and maintenance tips on the NH's and Ford's and I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this way. Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2011!

/ This shouldn't be here #6  
Merry christmas to you sir.

thanks for all the help this year on my parts machine 950, and thanks for all the good advice you freely give out.

soundguy

/ This shouldn't be here #7  
And a very Merry Christmas to you, Rick, and to all the tractor folks at TBN.

/ This shouldn't be here #8  
Thank you RickB

and

Merry Christmas / Happy New year to you too.

Thanks for all your input that helps so many....me included

/ This shouldn't be here #9  
Thanks RickB for all the help you have given me and others.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you

Jack

/ This shouldn't be here #10  
Thanks Rick for all the help you have given to everyone here on TBN.

Hope you and everyone here has a Happy New year!