This stuff gets heavier as I get older

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #2  
That's why I relegated the JD430 to snow blower duty and bought a BX2230 for mowing and utility work. I got so tired of taking the mower deck off, putting on the cab, weights, chains, blower adapter and blower every fall, and changing it all back in the spring. At 71 it's not as easy as it was 20 years ago.

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #3  
Tell me about it. Time to quit doing silly things like collecting grass and leaves. I've always just chopped up leaves and used mulching for grass. Leaves initially turn acid but go neutral after full decay (newer research).

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #4  
Ah, ha - so you guys have noticed that. Well, wait until you are as old as I am - 79. I have a JD X570 mower. That's all it does - mow. You should try changing Class 2 implements on a 3-point. I have a rear blade, LPGS, ROBB, single bottom moldboard plow, BX62S chipper - ALL are too heavy to man handle for hook up. Thank God for extendable 3-point arm ends. AND a whole lot of patience.

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #5  
Wait until you are 82... you young'ns are having it good, so enjoy it now. :)

It just goes slower, but enjoyable to get it done just the same.

A tractor for lawn, one for leaf and grass pickup, one for plowing snow. A bigger one with bucket and forks and 3ph equipment, and a Gator to haul.

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #6  
Ah, ha - so you guys have noticed that. Well, wait until you are as old as I am - 79. I have a JD X570 mower. That's all it does - mow. You should try changing Class 2 implements on a 3-point. I have a rear blade, LPGS, ROBB, single bottom moldboard plow, BX62S chipper - ALL are too heavy to man handle for hook up. Thank God for extendable 3-point arm ends. AND a whole lot of patience.
My solution is a bit different...at 80!
A second tractor, with Pat's Easy hitch!
Plus...a SCAG ZT mower.

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #8  
All things get heavier as you grow older —- including yourself!

MoKelly
I have actually been able to keep that issue in check.
At 80, I weigh only about 3 lbs more than I did 30 years ago.
From 184 to 187.
Of course,....I am only 3 feet tall.:ROFLMAO:

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #9  
I have actually been able to keep that issue in check.
At 80, I weigh only about 3 lbs more than I did 30 years ago.
From 184 to 187.
Of course,....I am only 3 feet tall.:ROFLMAO:
I've been right at 180 for the last 8 years. Do my weight every morning because of congestive heart failure. Recently, I'd dropped to about 176-178 for and now down near 172 (one day).

/ This stuff gets heavier as I get older #10  
At 79 I comply with all of the above . Two tractors , zero turn and an old toro wheel horse for odd jobs . Isn't it fun