Throwing a "hail Mary" question........

/ Throwing a "hail Mary" question........
Coolant is blowing out of the radiator or expansion tank? Is that what you mean by purged?
yes. Exactly. I just posted a very long reply on this cross-posted question in the cub cadet sub-forum with a lot of data to your questions.
Going along with crashz many years ago had a vw diesel that was losing coolant and overheating. Turned out to be a blown head gasket pressurizing the coolant system and blowing it out the coolant tank overflow.
THIS right here is why I’m think of the cause. Both you guys are talking why I’m thinking it’s the cause.

/ Throwing a "hail Mary" question........ #12  
See previous 2 reply’s…

/well, back to work…
I'm talking about inside the radiator where the water goes. You can put some dishwasher detergent in there because it don't foam. Don't use regular soap, because it foams. I've run dw soap in one for a week, it don't hurt a thing. But, if there's any blockage, it will turn loose.

I you think it's leaking. Crank it up in the dark. Cap off, bright light in hand. With the cap off, it will be the path of least resistance. You will see air bubbles coming to cap area, or radiator neck.

/ Throwing a "hail Mary" question........
just updated the other thread..... heres a copy/paste of what i have for y'all:

today is Oct 12th.... been distracted by several other tasks. decided to look at the oil one more time as i did try to just crank it with the water pump, radiator & hoses removed back on the 6th or 7th ... put the battery on charger overnight back on the 5th...

A good friend let me borrow one of his pressure test kits for the radiator but, i have not gotten it to work just yet... getting the hoses plugged to hold a seal just right has not been a success yet. need to get a couple pvc caps to plug the hoses better.

it cranks but didn't want to try to fire off. Fine. I stopped there.

So this morning I pulled the oil dipstick... low and behold. it was *NOW* showing "fluid level 2+ times higher than full on it. AND it was looking like "chocolate milk got in the coffee." Back when i was troubleshooting and the coolant system was still installed and said the oil was still black, i did notice that the oil level was just a bit above the full line...

Yup. its at least a head gasket... still don't have time to disassemble the engine yet so... that will have to wait another day or so. Having read up on a few threads here... it has the potential of being an engine replacement - at worst case; a possible cracked head, next least worse; head gasket replacement.... hopefully just this, at this point now.