Thumb for the 2305 Backhoe

/ Thumb for the 2305 Backhoe #1  

C-Range

Advertiser
Tractor
Various
Anyone in the market to buy one? I'm getting ready to buy one from Bro-Tek and the price is a little painful so I was thinking of bringing him some more business and maybe getting the price down a bit.

I'm not looking to collect anyone's money and buy in bulk, just present them with more orders for a better price. They look real nice and pretty well made.

I was also hoping to get one of their claw rippers but I'd have to get the quoted price down quite a bit to justify it.

/ Thumb for the 2305 Backhoe #2  
Sounds good, I'm interested.

/ Thumb for the 2305 Backhoe
Their website is currently outdated, but here's a picture of one of the thumbs:

4378851401_9a2a50efe4_o.jpg

PM me for the quoted costs if you are interested.

/ Thumb for the 2305 Backhoe #4  
Hi,
Thanks for posting the info and the photo on the "thumb"...I'm definitely gonna get one of these..... being a retired certified welder, I could make one of my own, but from the looks of this one (quality), why bother? Not to mention the time and effort involved in the acquisition of the proper materials, layout, fabrication, etc. That, along with the belief that these units are manufactured here on the North American continent!

Regards, 'deerelirious'

Great news gents. I made the inquiry for the three of us and have heard back. I will PM the figures to you.

Guys, are you going to move on this or what? I sent you the figures by PM. If I don't hear back within a few more days, I'm going to order mine alone.

Gents,

Sorry, didn't mean to come off pushy, just looking for a yes or no answer so I can get the order placed.

/ Thumb for the 2305 Backhoe #8  
Gents,

Sorry, didn't mean to come off pushy, just looking for a yes or no answer so I can get the order placed.

did the thumb work out for you? bolt on or weld on? thanx , crossy

They are in the mail, on the way!